The Tree Family - Home of Glassmanoak's Tree Peeps

Status
Not open for further replies.

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
Uhm well getter better Count and Blue. Sister gave me info for a position to w at home should I get it, would be only part time to start but the commute would be easy. While doing that and called someone surprise w for tomorrow and then the weekend, side stuff that pays better. Thanks slm and grilled cheese sandwiches with deli ham and turkey down no, so eating has improved. That sounded really good last night Blue.

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
and two just became my friends I do not know and have told you that the ex editor and all come here and do not post to read only, and they could not possibly try and take the text as their own, so another venue. And only four at this moment as the indicators go, yeah keeping tabs. If you want it like a book and like to read, then elsewhere we will go, not safe here. Otherwise wait for Netflix or the big screen.

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
listen and weep my last post possibly ever.... how many before it is tyrannical. Guess too long for too many, and said look up "A noble lie" OK city bombing a "noble" lie, 9/11 and done, Operation mockingbird, mass experiments on blacks at the deaths of thousands, sounds Nazi to me, but hey if they are so good

unsubbed from this thread and ecf, later some time. Still could not like a free book, but silence on all else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread