The Tree Family - Home of Glassmanoak's Tree Peeps

Status
Not open for further replies.

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
Mornin all, was able to stay up all day and go to sleep at night which was not hard. Played games yesterday as I was off. Last one of the night, game starts I take about eight steps from spawn and can see the other team all the way across and take aim on the move firing. My name shows up on everyone's screen, first shot first kill around 288m.

I am known on both sides now, and if it is wide open with cannon they shoot the cannon at me from across the map with someone using spy glasses to point me out. Had a team mate come close last night in that last game and he stopped and goes. "Oh tiggerrts I am not staying with you, as soon as you shoot someone they come for you." And they do, if I find that sweet spot it can be 14, 15 hits in a row, so as soon as I take one down, here comes the whole other army trying to find me, I am usually hidden in some way. It was a hoot.

jpf880

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 27, 2011
oHIo
Okay so here's how my day went yesterday, got up early to go fishing and it was raining kept raining all day finally about 4:30 I decided to go ahead and go in the rain. When I finally got on the wake I was about a mile and a half from the dock, the wind was blowing and I thought I saw some lightning and then I started hearing the tornado sirens going off so I turned around and went back to the dock, it took a long time to get back compared to what it should have but I made it back okay loaded the boat and got my truck, that's when I found out the tornado sirens was for tornado that touchdown between a quarter and a half a mile away from where I was on the lake. Cars were turned over, Burger King lost half its roof and the Wendys was damaged severely but I made it back okay. Didn't catch any fish but got home safe.

:tumble:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread