The Tree Family - Home of Glassmanoak's Tree Peeps

Status
Not open for further replies.

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
I should have said no myself, hey want to come in for some W? Sure, make a little right. Show up and oh boy the errors I could see right off the bat. Dude got paid 20,000 to do a horrid job. He went and turned off my radio twice and I turned it back on, had he gone for a third time I was going to say something as he is a no one, and others were even man you don't touch peoples stuff without asking.

Anyway so was there about two hours and all of a sudden my most expensive drill with battery is missing, pretty sure I know who stole it, was fine early in the morning, but after seeing me mad went to no habla English, huh you did a moment ago, builder thinks it is him as well, plumbers had tools stolen yesterday at the same house, coincidence?

So found out my neighbor was not kidnapped a made up story by a schizophrenic crazy lady or his crazy mom. And they shunned me last night so I asked for all my stuff back, no need to help him and wonder why they think I called the cops. I saw when they came not sure for what or who.

M.th head is finally terminated, he was lying as well. Just found out he is not taking care of his son, he was pulling people heart strings for help, and that backfired. The owner is about to stop after 20 years of electrical, there just is no money any more in this field. Electricians keep in touch and talk to each other, so many are just giving up doing houses, as the builders will not budge any and making each company due to illegals fight for the same bids at cost, no profit.

Just confirms to me I really need to get out of this field and find something else to do, Ever feel like your life is just one long dream, like this is just not right. Feel that way today. I am sure I am missing something. Someone needs to win the lotto, just sayin. Or hopefully out of all the things I invested in and have come up short on a lot hope one last does pay off and is real.

Lots of interesting conversations though with many different people and learned some stuff about others that would just make you shake your head. Anyway, just letting you know what is going on.

Last edited:

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
.Se espanol, por favor, non bilingual...... try three or four..... yup one thing my ex taught me was language of the world..... She could pick it up super fast and I mean fast.... like one week and you knew almost the whole language.... so talk to me Mexicans and think I am stupid or dumb..... I hear you even though I do not want to speak your language.......

lol well not really lol

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
10,my time..... hold up tiggs we are not all on your time zone......... uhm so you are waiting for 4 hours six? what are you waiting for? kay......... I can not say it here, uhm p.ssy. yup called you out, all of you, all of you....... words over man, words over man, think angels........ ecf sucks and will skip that... but don't don't, don't do it.....

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
slm your name is the same as mine, in fact as you said we are both native indian..... I don't hold back, no promises given or oath... did you give me an oath of silence? no? okay uhm so as Comanche, I know I know as Comanche.... scalped heads not so good hold up someone is liking something.

SLM

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2015
NE Ohio. USA
Another long busy day at work. Two more short ones the a couple days off. Was supposed to be a three day weekend but my old boss at the one location is in the hospital with pneumonia so I'm picking up some hours there on Saturday.

I'm Cherokee Tiggs. My Indian comes from Virginia / West Virginia according to family tales. I even had an aunt, well great aunt by marriage, that was full Cherokee.

Goodnight TreeFam. W in the am.

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
Morning all about to head back out to the same house. Thank you SLM. So the builder yesterday early comes to talk to me just being congenial and tells me he is Comanche, really?

So we hit it off good fast you know and tells me, ready that he was at Quanah Parkers funeral, yes if I spelled it right..... and not so long ago that he did have a recorder and listening to the native tongue being translated to English. Any way stop the recording? Huh why. I said it before he did. Don't take pictures because "It will steal your soul." Really they still believe that in 2018?

21st century and still natives think a photo will steal your soul...... well no wonder none will make it to heaven they are all trapped in pictures and video from the last gosh 200 plus years. Sorry Geronimo, or sitting bull, forever trapped in a photo, smh...... anyway your reminded me of one part of the conversations I had yesterday, well time to roll.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread