Status
Not open for further replies.

RayN

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 10, 2012
Texas
Thanks for the well wishes all. It seems to be slowly easing up. Pain level is about back to the normal everyday level. That was a major factor in why I had to close shop. I guess I never mentioned it at the time, wasn't looking for sympathy in the business and kept most problems private at the time.

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Thanks for the well wishes all. It seems to be slowly easing up. Pain level is about back to the normal everyday level. That was a major factor in why I had to close shop. I guess I never mentioned it at the time, wasn't looking for sympathy in the business and kept most problems private at the time.

Ray I think you mentioned that you had health issues just not specifically what they were....glad to hear it's back to it's normal levels.....
It's after 9 pm and still 81*........ going to be a long night...
Good night Treefam........

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
Mornin all, well Blue I went for just an open window last night to be ready for w today going to be 102. That way I am already warm I guess. SLM is the all deposit bank known as insurance actually helping you?

Thanks but not likely in this field. See the problem is this, we are a society of cars that is how you get around. There is an estimated three million illegals here from Mexico, likely to be close to six. The states, some and federal gov says, well we might as well give them a drivers license so they can drive around like everyone else.

And there is the problem with that license and just a little money they are now getting everything that we as citizens can, electrical, plumbing, irrigation, nursing licenses all of them yes even into the medical fields. And working so cheap for those jobs, You know the real ones I just listed and more that Americans "don't want." Businesses are just shutting doors as they can not compete for the cheap labor.

Make no mistake though this is by design, well if you know what Bildeburg is and the illegal meetings our elected officials attend behind closed doors. Well about to get ready in a bit to roll.

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Good morning Treefam............
Happy Summer Solstice!!!...........Today should be cooler.... but with the longest sunny day, well we shall see......:rolleyes:
http%3A%2F%2Fcdn.cnn.com%2Fcnnnext%2Fdam%2Fassets%2F151028103646-stonehenge-sunset.jpg

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
Howdy all, yes the first day of Summer solstice so from here on out shorter days. It was a brutal hot and humid day. The framers who should be done in a house like this in a day and a half have been at it for three weeks.... smh. So tons of people there, cords everywhere, air hoses, and a child and pit bull who did nothing but get in the way. I drank over six liters of water and still almost not enough, drinking more now and have already showered and about to eat. Will skip the rest of the frustration, have a video I saw that is pretty cool may share that, later.

Edit: well tried to start the youtube show cobra kai and you can watch two free but then have to sign up, should be able to get three months free with a card, so you know... for some reason my card was denied bummer, will watch something else.

Last edited:

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
Watched law and order and some other crime show on TV.... I know on TV been a loooong time. was not repulsive as it has been, so that is good. Guess I killed the thread again, night all.

Oh the other day you said you were going to watch AMW Blue, did you mean ANW as in ninja warrior? If so that is a pretty good show and gets you motivated doesn't it?

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Watched law and order and some other crime show on TV.... I know on TV been a loooong time. was not repulsive as it has been, so that is good. Guess I killed the thread again, night all.

Oh the other day you said you were going to watch AMW Blue, did you mean ANW as in ninja warrior? If so that is a pretty good show and gets you motivated doesn't it?
Yes I did...lol....fat fingers....
I have been home for a little while now... trying to get through all the emails that need attention.... Tomorrow will be a short day (but still late as I will be going in late....like noon...)... then off for the weekend and Monday too.... Just meals for the guys.....for those 3 days.....
I am tired now though and looking forward to some nap time....
Good night Treefam......

SLM

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2015
NE Ohio. USA
Well, today was a success. I bought myself a 2015 Toyota Camry XSE in Ruby Flare Pearl. It's a burgundy red with gold metal flake. I can't wait until I'm healed up enough to properly wash and wax it! It has the 6 speed automatic with sport mode you can kinda shift with paddle shifters on the steering wheel. It's got lots of toys! I'll try and get a picture or two soon but it's supposed to rain all day Friday.

Tiggs, I finally heard back from the insurance adjuster. I of course didn't get as much as I would have liked but actually got more than I paid for the car. And I'll get a bit more back now that I've bought a car in sales tax credit.

Tomorrow is a little more running but nothing big. I can relax some.

Goodnight TreeFam. Happy dreams.

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
Well, today was a success. I bought myself a 2015 Toyota Camry XSE in Ruby Flare Pearl. It's a burgundy red with gold metal flake. I can't wait until I'm healed up enough to properly wash and wax it! It has the 6 speed automatic with sport mode you can kinda shift with paddle shifters on the steering wheel. It's got lots of toys! I'll try and get a picture or two soon but it's supposed to rain all day Friday.

Tiggs, I finally heard back from the insurance adjuster. I of course didn't get as much as I would have liked but actually got more than I paid for the car. And I'll get a bit more back now that I've bought a car in sales tax credit.

Tomorrow is a little more running but nothing big. I can relax some.

Goodnight TreeFam. Happy dreams.
Woo hooo!!! to many things to talk of but sounds like a good deal. I have a camry as well and if need be she can get up and go like yesterday on the highway with a dunce 18 wheeler. Nice.... yes many pics and of the outside. Sure in different light it changes colour. spell check does not like that<<< he he he.

Sound like you found a good car SLM, good for you.... well was up at 5:30 and have my things ready already so going in while it is cool to get off earlier, so check back at ya later. Oh morning.

Nice SLM nice..... thumbs up.

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
I want this day OVER!!!
And when it is you have three days to look forward to, skipping w. Whoo tiggs did not break the rules and say w..... wipes head. Okay so this is how easy it can be, ready? No something happens in your every day life that would make people go hmmm...

So driving out of town to another for w... and see many red and blue lights. "Oh no, it must be a bad bad wreck." Get closer, see something big on the highway on the other side and get closer, sorry phone fell down between the seat and console. The big something is dark and then see it as truly black, and two state troopers are standing back about 30 -40 feet.

A bull decided to take a lay down on the highway, "This is mine." and the two state troopers were far away like "you are right, we will wait for someone else to come and take care of your two ton thing." It looking around and chewing cud and just relaxing on the road like whatever. The other cars or police with lights diverting traffic off of the highway for just a moment and then back on. But the bull was just so "This is my highway." and guess what it would be, running of the bulls any?

Reactions: jpf880

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
Can't do to many things on ECF at once so here we go, guess who is feeling good? and ready for a little more? grab your popcorn and well....

Too bad when Blue had me ask who would like to read it so few liked that post, and so few have followed instruction, your last chance, if you did not,..... uhm Uncle, Katz...…..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread