The Tree Family - Home of Glassmanoak's Tree Peeps

Status
Not open for further replies.

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
And when it is you have three days to look forward to, skipping w. Whoo tiggs did not break the rules and say w..... wipes head. Okay so this is how easy it can be, ready? No something happens in your every day life that would make people go hmmm...

So driving out of town to another for w... and see many red and blue lights. "Oh no, it must be a bad bad wreck." Get closer, see something big on the highway on the other side and get closer, sorry phone fell down between the seat and console. The big something is dark and then see it as truly black, and two state troopers are standing back about 30 -40 feet.

A bull decided to take a lay down on the highway, "This is mine." and the two state troopers were far away like "you are right, we will wait for someone else to come and take care of your two ton thing." It looking around and chewing cud and just relaxing on the road like whatever. The other cars or police with lights diverting traffic off of the highway for just a moment and then back on. But the bull was just so "This is my highway." and guess what it would be, running of the bulls any?
Sorry it happened to you Tiggs... but you have to admit if you saw this story on the TV you would have laughed...:lol::lol::lol:
slm" data-source="post: 20944301" class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote js-expandWatch">
slm said:
That's too much Tiggs! Where does a several thousand pound bull take a break??

Anywhere he wants to! :lol:
:lol::lol::lol:
Oh and I thought it but forgot to post it.... Congrats on the new car find!!!
Yes I am "off" from my day job for 3 days.... I need it.... I am exhausted.... so tired I can't sleep....but now it's time for me to slow down.....
I even made it home tonight before 6 PM...:eek::w00t::thumb:....
Good night Treefam......

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
Morning family, well to be honest not writing today or not likely. I usually do it on sun day anyway... Had calls yesterday and more and some.... Yes Blue if it made TV it would have been funny and yes slm...… sorry if I forgot any..... Okay @Uncle @KatzWh1skers not my rules but Blues...…. You hear that, not mine but blues and if not well..... a fake email how hard is that? @mac63 a fake email.... well not fake just another..... u can have many.... need to clean up and wash clothes and all that tomorrow will be free

Edit: waited for blue to wake naturally...…

Edit x 2 that includes u RayN if you want to read it and almost done editing the first part.

Edit x3 though be mindful it is emotional..... that is how I write.

Last edited:

SLM

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2015
NE Ohio. USA
Good afternoon everyone. So far today has a pretty good day at work. Not terribly busy so I'm good with that!! I got a couple pictures...

IMG_1855.JPG IMG_1856.JPG

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Morning family, well to be honest not writing today or not likely. I usually do it on sun day anyway... Had calls yesterday and more and some.... Yes Blue if it made TV it would have been funny and yes SLM...… sorry if I forgot any..... Okay @Uncle @KatzWh1skers not my rules but Blues...…. You hear that, not mine but blues and if not well..... a fake email how hard is that? @mac63 a fake email.... well not fake just another..... u can have many.... need to clean up and wash clothes and all that tomorrow will be free

Edit: waited for blue to wake naturally...…

Edit x 2 that includes u RayN if you want to read it and almost done editing the first part.

Edit x3 though be mindful it is emotional..... that is how I write.

Since when did I make that rule?..........Never that I can recall....
and what do you mean waited for me to wake?... I am up daily at 5:45...... start breakfast by 7....(I need that hour to wake & do my morning rituals....)....

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I am done with my morning stuff and it's nap time.... Nothing much to do till dinner time... I decided to make some chicken burritos & rice that I found in the fridge from last night....so that's quick & easy since it's already cooked.....

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
Since when did I make that rule?..........Never that I can recall....
and what do you mean waited for me to wake?... I am up daily at 5:45...... start breakfast by 7....(I need that hour to wake & do my morning rituals....)....
on the phone u said not all want to read... your words not mine. I remember, for what reason I think Ranger.....

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
on the phone u said not all want to read... your words not mine. I remember, for what reason I think Ranger.....
Okay @Uncle @KatzWh1skers not my rules but Blues...…. You hear that, not mine but blues and if not well.....
But that didn't mean that I made up a rule about not posting it here on in a PM..... So don't go making me responsible for your decisions....that's not cool!!!..... I just stated the obvious!!!... not everyone was reading or "liking" your posts........

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
My chicken burritos, rice & salad were a hit.... YAY.... I had a chicken salad with the chicken & mushrooms before I added the sour cream & cheese....it was good and when I logged it I saw how little calories it had!!!.... I made some hot air popcorn for a snack for everyone now I am retired in my room...... I almost forgot how much I like to create meals....
I am still tired after my long nap so I hope to hit the hay early tonight...
Good night Treefam...............

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
But that didn't mean that I made up a rule about not posting it here on in a PM..... So don't go making me responsible for your decisions....that's not cool!!!..... I just stated the obvious!!!... not everyone was reading or "liking" your posts........
Sorry. to you Blue and everyone else, I am going to leave ecf I think for a couple of months and try and get my head on right, might pop in every once in a while to let you know I am alive. Sorry all. c u around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread