Status
Not open for further replies.

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
On another note:
Free speech is dying, in this new Nazi Germany nation. Agree with him or not Alex Jones and infowars were banned from YouTube, Facebook, simplify, I tune apps, all within twelve hours. as in they conspired to removed him within a day. This was a very sad week for the US though it has gone on for 20 years slowly by design.

"Hate speech" show me the hate speech I tell all who celebrate this. None, no one can show his hate speech. So next..... pick one and then it is on to the others. Take down that racist statue, I did not know statues could be racist...… hmmmm thought that dude was dead like 100 years ago.

So what the fake stream media is telling you, remember Bush Jr. On stage. asked a real question back in the day. Is it good for the government to take over the media for an agenda? Bush Jr. well, well, he he he, well...

So Blue you should have already received your notification as I read in Washington state, should have already received your notification of a federal I.D. Not state. All "Legal" not illegal immigrant must have one by 2020 'Papers, papers!" Don't worry zuckertuderd of facecrook has already bought a company working with the military to add a internet identity to the card.

Remember how I warned that it was coming, three strikes your out, internet done? Here, here today.

Do not worry zuckerturd is working with the big banks to get all your financial history, such a good boy. Look it up.

"papers" to fly in the US from state to state. "What? You said something out of the agenda?" strike one , two , three gone. Glad facebook lost 18 billion last week as holders left when the ceo came to congress and said. "We do not know what happens in that department or people." Facecrook has been around for how long? and the owner knows nothing? nor the ceo. Let them lose another 40 billion I care not, as well as youtube, google all those high tech in step with the elite or bought out.

Sure I'm missing something let me think...… OH 5G towers. "The people want faster internet." is the excuse. 5g uses 90hz, 2g uses around what was it, low but still caused problems. The heart does 8hz the brain does 10hz, so higher.

Bill Clinton signed an order that said you could not test these things or the effects, good trumpet molesting, child f'ing, Podesta flying, uranium one giving, secrets given to the Chinese man.

So feeling bad, feeling headaches, feeling less than you used to. Evidence even shows "Hear voices?"
This is by design.

Chemtrails they spray aluminum in the air we all breath. all day every day. aluminum interacts with electricity. 5g puts out a strong signal, how strong? The military has a weapon they showed you20 years ago, that uses now 95 hz. Like a microwave. Huh? Never told you that one before never, never.

Pick a target and microwave them.

RFJ "We will put satelites up in space to look at the clouds and then one day control the weather."
JFK "We will not bow down to an elite group a secret society, with secret oaths." Later JFK admitted to weather control and bam.... a few bullets and 50 years later we are told the truth, sort of. Do not mess with the elite.

Now declassified the government has controlled weather since the Vietnam war. Way before my time, I was born in 74. Well what do we do but our daily life...…. how about get active, how about fight in text, how about fight for the future? Current book burning in the 21st century.

Sad. We do not like your voice so we will silence it and unknown you. sound like a book you ever read? this is a critical time in our nation if we want it to stay a nation. Vote out all incumbents they are all bought out and traitors, how else do they go in so medium or poor and then come out millionaires or billionaires? From the blood of others. "Tommy Robinson" Alex Jones, Seth Rich, just a few casualties of the PC culture.

All Tommy Robinson did was sit outside the courthouse and talk the truth statistically, and was sentenced to seven years of prison. For speech, and zuckerturd says they want to follow the EU model?

Okay so freedom of speech is dead unless you get the nut sack to speak the truth finally.

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
The only problem in watching this video or other from youtube, if it is a game, fully funded. If it is teenager even with a 40 year old acting like a teenager. It is okay. When do you grow up, when do you see the light?

They mean to take all our rights.... hold up. what were the good words I read today from intellectual people? Let me try to find that Indian message.
The Cherokee said to his son. One wolf is looking for evil and working to that price and going to go out to do bad and kill things.

Another wolf was going out and trying to find the good, the best the ultimate.

Yet the boy asked "how do the two survive?"
The man answered. "That is up to you, you can feed one, or starve one." Every time you turn on your tv, every time you push on a link; they are telling you how to think. They are. Are you done with this? No you love your tax exempt and not for me medical coverage.

You approve but not for me retirement, that was just for you.

You approve of taking others like Bernie sanders, look at Venezuela, eating trash and mice..... Ortiz and others want this for America, you want to eat trash and mice? I would love to know. That is what the media has been saying for 30-40 years. eat small, live small as they live in gated massions.

Remember your enemy.

If this does not get...… oh my word..... god if we do not....

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
GO HAWKS!!!!!!!!!...
So Blue you should have already received your notification as I read in Washington state, should have already received your notification of a federal I.D. Not state. All "Legal" not illegal immigrant must have one by 2020 'Papers, papers!" Don't worry zuckertuderd of facecrook has already bought a company working with the military to add a internet identity to the card.
What do you mean?........... That is for flying......
I am going to watch the rest of the game.....
Good night Treefam.........

Reactions: tiggerrts

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Good morning Treefam...........
Sorry JPF healing energy being sent................
TGIF (for most of us)...... I am hoping for a short day but it won't start till later today....so that means getting off at the usual time.........

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
What do you mean?........... That is for flying......
Mornin, safe travels SLM. Sorry about the back JPF, will test mine tomorrow I guess.

Okay Blue so the Federal I.D. all to have by 2020. Without it you can not fly inside the US. If that is not bad enough, you can not go into any federal building without the card. This could be a good thing as here ours is the same for court. So if you want out of jury duty and having to do all that then don't get a card; then again many will and give up their greatest right jury nullification. That truly changes law in the land right there, not guilty or innocent' the law was judged.

anyway. all that no emotion borg looking owner of facecrook wants to do and bought the companies to work on it, is add a internet ID to the federal id. this is what you will need to access the internet in the future. They have been talking about who should "police" the internet. Funny the ones making it bad, are the ones who want to police it. So lets say your talking like today the fake religious day about religion and said something about Muslims.

Hate speech strike one, that is on facecrook, but you say something about this guy who identifies as a potatoe and you did not call it a potatote strike two, another PC something strike three. No more internet for you says zuckerturd and the internet police "Gov and Liberal politicians"

Add that zuckerturd is talking to the banks to get all your all our bank info and have that added to a database and the card. No computer ever has been hacked so a card should be very safe indeed. A simple card with no, Norton anti virus or mal ware or anything, great idea for a card to have all of everyones information' to be taken or wiped off and nobodies like the book 1984. Who knew the man was such a prophet?

If you love it go for it, and the chip in your hand that is so "cool" and "Vogue" it has all that too. No worries if you right hand was cut off during an accident they can put it in your forehead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread