The Tree Family - Home of Glassmanoak's Tree Peeps

Status
Not open for further replies.

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Okay Blue so the Federal I.D. all to have by 2020. Without it you can not fly inside the US. If that is not bad enough, you can not go into any federal building without the card. This could be a good thing as here ours is the same for court. So if you want out of jury duty and having to do all that then don't get a card; then again many will and give up their greatest right jury nullification. That truly changes law in the land right there, not guilty or innocent' the law was judged.
Tiggs I haven't flown in almost 40 years... and I don't plan on starting again anytime soon so it doesn't even affect me in the least.........I will not be getting the card!!!......I don't see where I can't go into a federal bldg without it...... but again I have no plans on doing that anytime soon either!!!.........

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
!!!.........
yu will comply.... like it or not, you will. You said to me you love contests you can not have enough.

They will use that against u. internet id card via gov and facecrook. all must have a digital world, all must have a bank that "we" can shut down for the loose "hate speech." denial in the N.W.O. that bush sr said would come and passed along to Jr. what wait jeb bush and other bushes..... no way a long line of corrupt and yet you vote them back in your masters...… another bush, perhaps another Clinton, ooh ooh or another Obama, we can vote them in over the time of our lives' no royal families at all in the us.

jpf880

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 27, 2011
oHIo
Morningnite All!

:bday:@jpf880 :bday:I hope you had a wonderful birthday..............

Thank You!
It was a very good first part of the day. Once I had time to relax it was very difficult, it was my first birthday that Beachy wasn't here. 6 months and 12 days without her. February 2ond has changed my life forever.

:tumble:

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I know exactly what you mean JPF....... (it's been 23 months & 7 days....but who's counting.!!!)...the firsts are always hard... I still have my moments/days when I can't get over it.... but it does get easier with time....
Good night Treefam....

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Good morning Treefam................
1pobj7.jpg

Reactions: SLM
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread