The Tree Family - Home of Glassmanoak's Tree Peeps

Status
Not open for further replies.

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
slm" data-source="post: 21188923" class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote js-expandWatch">
slm said:
Good afternoon everyone. Off W today and running down some stuff for a trip next week. Vacation week and heading out.

Hope you can more hours at work Tiggs. At least it's steady.
A steady 20 hours a week for every employee. talked to the manager today about my shift as I am training with the best early, as in 9 am at the earliest but they like me there at 10 am so eats any chance of me getting to the temp agency.

So I asked her if I was going to be constantly on the evening shift that way I could get another job as hours is not enough. She looked at me stunned. Do what you have to do but no, I am using you as the fill in cook, so if one of the girls is not in in the morning you will fill that, if one of the male cooks calls in; which they do often then I will have you come in, so back and forth back and forth nothing consistent. So will be trying for something that actually is steady, not that I have not tried even applied at Wal-Mart of all places.

Today was truck day when the supplies came in, and guess who had to lift every heavy box there? Yup me, as all the rest are female, overweight and out of shape. Guess on the bright side got my work out done on the clock. There are two I really like there, like a mother and sister we get along well. the oldest one came in and looked at me. Good lord what happened? red in the face sweating, just lifted all those boxes. Yes, that is why you are here, your the only male who will work so get ready every Thursday for that. Enjoy your vacation.

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Good evening Treefam..... I did more than I expected to today.... but it's done now!!!....I will be taking it easy tomorrow as I am just about out of hours.... so not going in till noonish....
Bummer about being the call in guy Tiggs... but maybe after awhile you will get a shift & someone else will be the call in guy.....
Good night Treefam.......

SLM

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2015
NE Ohio. USA
Sounds a little rough Tiggs. Like Blue said maybe someone else will get moved to call in person especially if you're always there when scheduled or asked which I'm pretty sure you will be. Hopefully a good work ethic will move you up the line fast!

The Browns won? They were down 14-0 the last I saw. Not that I watch much football but I'll admit I figured it was over then!

Goodnight TreeFam. Happy dreams.

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
Mornin all up before five and watched some AGT highlights on youtube. Good to see Shin Lim win? spelling? At least it was not another singer and a magician so makes me feel better since Riahana hands down should have won.

Congrats JPF watched and read up on the browns and to think they are this close, this close to being 3-0 and with their record the tie actually puts them ahead of many teams. Told you they would not get first draft this year and the QB looked sharp some; I know it is early; comparing him to Montana and his rookie season just that spark that makes the team work together.

As for the w don't hold your breath that is what we talked about in the interview the "males" she has do not work, they say it is not worth their time and below them. That is why I was hired. The thought "I am just the mule." again came into my head. Get this, put that up, go do this, go do that, all shift. At least the mother figure is whispering truths to me. Did you do this? No. Then it is not your job let them do it. Should be an interesting fight with the manager.

As much as I detest the thought will take up the "friend" who robbed me on his offer to wire the house at least that will pay rent and buy me a month. He is the one who came in back in the day his wife giving birth to their son and I told him to go and halved my work with him for three days so he could be there to see it and support. How did he want to repay me? Getting closer to 50, he found me a job in concrete. Yeah concrete the thing that young kids with a lot of energy does. What does he do? Rides in a truck for the state watching others work in his AC. Guess taking it easier in the later years is good for him not so much for me.

So I know before even getting there, he and I wiring a house? Right he was so bad as an electrician we let him sweep and bang the rod in the ground that is it. SO I know who will actually wire the house and for not that good of pay but you do what you have to do.

But still congrats JPF the browns will be back to contenders I think in a few short years. Sorry your feeling ill Blue but that is what happens when you w so much your body has no time to heal and rest. Have a good one all.

Last edited:

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
Good morning Treefam.......... I can't stay home & rest today...... but I will be back early and probably nap again.....
Oh and happy 1st day of Autumn,.........
Hey Blue did you get your nap, yes autumn and the veil is getting thin..... Saw a man today using a cane, he has cancer a vet from the military. You know me I get people to talk it is just a gift or a curse depending. anyway, he awoke me from a nap bringing me little cupcake like cookies home made so I walked him back being kind. He says come on in and I stop as I hear a womans voice say "Yes" I stop and say I will go, he looks at me and I say' You have company" I then hear her say Okay. He looking at me goes so I am not crazy? You heard it? As clear as day and went in, told him she is sitting on his sofa. Heard it clear as day, a female voice. Another ghost.

Oh Riahana is not a teenager she is old, she looks young but …. and found out those kid houses in asia and around Indonesia are were the dead are laid to rest and their spirits dwell. A ghost house, does not translate perfect but. I do not necessarily give them power as you say, they have their own.

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
Oh and a real friend called me over last night we talked and shared stuff like friends do and as we did so I had to thank them. They helped me over my writers block and have the next chapter of TIOA it is about to go dark, always was..... the detail like I said you may want to read in the daytime, dark.... not a kids book adults only. So if I do not w tomorrow on the side job which is fine by me another sounds illegal service I between football will get to it, this chapter he even and she gave me help in naming it.... Yes get ready. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread