The Tree Family - Home of Glassmanoak's Tree Peeps

Status
Not open for further replies.

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
I have been watching football and Monday night football. while doing some research. Yup there are adapters to charge your laptop in the car. Oh and since it was randomly given to my I cooked the shrimp with a peach sauce and ate it no problem, guess my tastes are changing again.

great game so far on pace to set records

Last edited:

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
Lots of luck Tiggs......I hope things work out in your favor.............
Okay so the judge gave me to the 28th so next Wednesday. Have w tomorrow and through Friday fine by me. She must have saw the fear or something as she asked the cop on duty to hand me a paper for assisted food, utilities and living.... hmmm arrogant cop though as I was outside getting the paperwork he said. "Looks like a record month for evictions ha ha ha." I said "That is not funny." gun or no that is not funny.

Anyway and this is not bad okay. So finally got to see the owner of a game store here on the antique road sixth street he has been in cali with his daughter in college. He says show at 4, I told him on the phone 5 would not work as if he was going to write a check I needed to get to the bank and cash it to get food.

Well he is busy and I sit there and talk to another guy and we hit it off well and he looks my stuff over, the star wars collection, first edition. Oh this and oh that, Oh I remember I have. So we talk for a long time before the owner can finally get away from the others.

He told me over the phone since I was bringing back the dark tower game to resale it back to him about another game have you tried it. No. So while there he takes me over, come look at this. It is called "Fireball Mountain" Brand new for an old game and looks interesting. So he could not give me even half of what I paid but..... There is a company that is redoing old classics with updates to make them better and number two. Dark tower, so it was cheaper back to him but newer is coming.

The star wars stuff did nothing but collect dust to sell one day anyway. So took that money he gave me cash as he knew I was not making the bank, two plus hours waiting. But as I wait for him to go to the ATM to get the rest for two of us we start talking food all kinds and I bring up Mexican food. One guy says have you tried that tacos at dairy queen. dairy queen has tacos? Yes and their great and their hot sauce is awesome. So have six right here and went and got food, ham to cut thick for sandwiches, turkey smoked for the same and cooked bbq chicken quarters.

But while he was paying me or counting out the money he said something that made me say. Well I am an electrician by trade just unemployed for the last four months. Give me your number, so expecting a call from a company I think I have heard of before that works three states and pays. Man why did you have to wait for the holidays to come back and talk.

It was nice like six of us just reminiscing about this game and that, memories, childhoods, old christmas' and the like, good stories. very nice conversation. May even go back on Friday and see if any dare try against my Magic decks, one is called the meanie deck for a reason. Ha ha there you go Blue, hope it works in my favor, in one day all that ^^^^^

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Wow Tiggs..... that's a full day.... sorry you are getting evicted & you had to sell your collection & games... but glad you for some $ for food.....
I had a good day too and I will be off for the next 5 days... YAY!!!....... but lots to get done around here before the colder weather hits..... it was 32* last night and probably about the same for tonight.... so I have to hurry.....
Good night Treefam..........

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
Mornin all, thanks Blue but like I said not a bad thing. No one on let it go ever made an offer so had to decide to throw them out like so many other things or try something different. I have to do it, frosty the snowman... we have been under freezing for over two weeks now. We have already had snow and ice, and it is freezing this morning. Perhaps another year of snow for you and another picture of a "snowman" well if you read anything in the news you know why I am saying that, ta ta for now....

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
Words automatically come to your lips today just when you need them. You might find it liberating to reveal what gives you joy and pleasure. Yet, youre not content only to talk about your passion projects or hobbies. Youre persuasive enough to enlist others to join in your fun, but you can also discuss professional responsibilities in a pleasant manner that customers or coworkers find reassuring. Strike the right degree of honesty with clarity and a touch of charm. Make a case for something you want while the planets are working on your behalf.

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
cherry pie
Before I forget as there is a lot. Okay so have been an electrician for ten years and never have seen anything like this. You read about it, it makes the news; but.

The house we went to today was foreclosed on, bought by someone who did no research whatsoever as in did not pay to have it inspected. The couple there did not work, they cooked M.th in the house, apparently not so bad that it had to be condemned. That said, not only the copper, but the aluminum, the gas lines all stripped.

I was the first there and thought wrongly that they had worked there the day before, wrong. Three electricians or company's said no. That is how he got the job and bid it twice as much. We the black man who is funny we have a hoot together. For example. "Your about my age." I don't know your age so how do you know? You move like me, getting down to the floor I see you go, oh here we go. I laughed we are only one year apart. I feed him, on purpose I knew he would be there he is Brian I am Ryan.

This is going to get long though, never saw this before. So he took the ham sandwich I took from a real ham and cut it large for sustenance. He ate it and then it was for real time and to the attic where we spent the majority of the time, the boss left for other things and we two worked yeah that curse word, worked together, panel and all.

This is how bad it got, anything in the attic was gone. So bad that even the two lamp light in the shower was nothing but two screws and and the bulbs were taped in place to not fall as to look good, no box gone. Every wire in the attic gone, all. Three ways, power, the wires to the cans in the ceiling. All gone so badly damaged that we have to basically rewire the entire house.

So the universe was right, today my lips would be the teller, and he listened carefully. We did two bedrooms, one bathroom and hall. In the attic and worked well as a team. I am leaving out much as this would be a book in its own.

I have been invited to a thanksgiving meal so we are all taking it off tomorrow, but back on Friday and Saturday to get it done. The guy who invited me for thanksgiving not brought as he is worthless.

So Bryan says to the owner that I am a good teacher. The owner says Ryan is a good teacher, and boy did he learn a lot today. A lot. Not easy but we made good time. So off tomorrow, which. Though the judge gave me papers for help and called this was the answer.
"We are off Wednesday and Thursday and Friday for the Holidays." Great, but I was fed as well and we worked as a good team.

Cherry pie Yum, I will take two pieces thank you, that is if not my favorite, no it is my favorite, two please.

Oh the funny thing. So as I wait as I am the first to be there. Two lawns very well cut the property lines is obvious, there is no gate on this side of the two. Well done trimmed but, one line of tall grass between the two. So petty are they both that a line of tall grass went from the front yard to the back kinda swervy. Really? Both of you could just not go one inch more and cut it. Being I have had property like that and a neighbor like that. come on man. LOL. It was a good day and tomorrow off. Have a great thanksgiving all. Music to follow LOL> okay one right now.

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Good morning Treefam.............I wish you all a very Happy Thanksgiving..
happy-thanksgiving-snoopy1.jpg

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
well treefam. went to w today and again tomorrow. But lets go good, thanksgiving. a hug ham circle cut brown sugar delightful, then a huge turkey. two types of mashed potatoes, one plain another with cream. sweet potatoes as well so pick of the three, then green bean casserole. Hope my spelling is right. I tore into that.

macaroni and cheese, shrimp, stuffing, boy stuffing, and gravy, I ate two plates, before leaving with the third. I have not eaten like that in more than a year. I was so stuffed I did not want to go in the attic today. My tummy so full. and who did the cooking? a 15 year old female. you are reading this right, a 15 year old female.

Wonderful, the turkey so well done, the gravy, the deviled eggs, six pies, two cheesecakes. all cooked by this...… my protease, u know I am trying to use real words in a world full of different words. I ate two plates and brought back another. feed my stomach. feed my stomach and you show your love no than any other. Long live the south, long live liberty, long live its good food and honour, and wealth.

Mwaa mwaa mwaaa, those are kisses. Hmmm hmmm hmmm those are hugs.....

So Blue what is the switch? First thought a switch from a tree to beat with, then next a switch to control a light fixture, then went research not like you. The Nintendo switch, to a motion detector security system that turns off or on on your motion? I have seen better and worse. One more day and S..... I am not supposed to say it. Sun..... hmmm hmmm day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread