Not open for further replies.

jpf880

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 27, 2011
oHIo
Happy F'ing Holidays!
My oldest son is getting married Friday, Christmas is coming and all I want is Wifey. I don't think I could get more depressed.
Sorry to bother you but I don't have to many outlets. I just want to get through this all. Don't think I can handle putting the tree up this year, the way I feel now probably won't ever have one again. I know I should be Thankful for All that I have and there's others that are much worse off than me but my mind won't let me be.
Sorry again.

:tumble:

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
Howdy first stop today ridge and easily approved for food stamps. Not enough for all but will help.

Bought two 2 pound bags of cereal need more fiber. And still got a free meal in. Sold the ammo and stripper clips got enough to pay the phone bill. Need that for when someone calls for a job. Filled out three applications, returned suddenlinks equipment so as not to be charged.

Then sold my rocket stove more gas money. Checked out planet fitness ten bucks a month that is where I will shower. Just need to figure out where to get water daily. Knock on a door can I use your hose?

Tomorrow will hit goodwill and use their computer and fill out apps there all day but for one less I was told. Good game Browns... Texans lost but so did the patriotgirls so still up there.

See us around night.

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Happy F'ing Holidays!
My oldest son is getting married Friday, Christmas is coming and all I want is Wifey. I don't think I could get more depressed.
Sorry to bother you but I don't have to many outlets. I just want to get through this all. Don't think I can handle putting the tree up this year, the way I feel now probably won't ever have one again. I know I should be Thankful for All that I have and there's others that are much worse off than me but my mind won't let me be.
Sorry again.

:tumble:
You don't need to apologize for saying how you feel.... I know things are really hard right now... but they will get better....

You said you have a wedding that you should be looking forward to... so your family is getting bigger....maybe in a few years is will get even bigger than that..... you do have so much to look forward to.....
I wish I could wave my wand and make all the pain go away.... you just have to make it through all the firsts.... then it will get easier..... as you will know you have make it through it all once before...(just like Harry Potter..).....
Good night Treefam.........

Last edited:

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
Well never got away from Goodwill, put in 14 applications and one 1 hour test. My eyes and head hurt a lot by the time I was done. Did leave around four to go to the bank to put money in for Planet Fitness so I can do that tomorrow.

Will go back to Goodwill and smash out some more tomorrow. I am determined to find something, a few peaked my interest today. Went to wally world wanting something more than cereal and chose crackers and summer sausage, always a favorite of mine in the winter. Not worried about the fridge part as the trunk will get cold enough with natures natural refrigeration.

JPF might I suggest letting your son who is about to be married to have the decorations for the tree that was your wife's or both of yours? Just laying it out there as well but you bought that house and land to treat her better. Now it seems to be a burden. Just like I finally did let it all go, everything that reminded me of her.

And finally starting to feel peace about it. Buy a new small tree and new decorations if your even going to try, otherwise you will walk by or sit and stare at it and the emotions will flood you. Trust me I know.

Well easier to do this on the laptop than phone yesterday but gotta go the battery is draining, can not get the adaptor yet. Night all.

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
JPF might I suggest letting your son who is about to be married to have the decorations for the tree
Wow excellent idea Tiggs...... that way in the future when he's ready he will have a piece of his childhood & Mom........
Long day but home now....going to bed early... I am beat.....
Good night Treefam......

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Good morning Treefam...Happy Hump Day...........(for those of us it applies..).

bucket

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
Not as successful today only five apps in as they had more questions and aptitude and personality tests.

Finally got one temp agency on the phone for an interview tomorrow and finally got the railroad to answer so I could get info on their bussing service and made that my last application. Supposed to be freezing rain and snow tonight so will be interesting.

Well should eat, talk to ya later. Night.

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
Well 8 apps in and the interview same place hot and messy. Already thinking no as it would dirty my car/bed. Then she said provide my own ppe clothing $300. Nope.

So with any luck pass tests tomorrow to be a busing system for the railroad. Travel goes to Oklahoma, Kansas, Colorado, new Mexico and south of here in texas

Not back breaking and a different view daily. One day off though and ten to 15 hours a week or. Hope I get it.

Night all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread