The Tree Family - Home of Glassmanoak's Tree Peeps

Status
Not open for further replies.

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Good morning Treefam.............Happy Hump Day!!!.....(for most of us....) even though it will be a short week I can't wait for the weekend so I can get some rest....Make it a good one...
image.png

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
Hug see the stou speech. Those liberal woman are all In white. Glad to abort with new legislation at the birth table. Told u it was coming. Let's dwell on this, woman traitors say kill their infants, instead of adoption.

Hold on white coat send, who started the kjj. Fact. Want well if not one but many genocide. All did and pony show, hollyweird promoting what. Let's think again.

So if a young boy is told to, not choice told to dress's as a drag queen, shown on the magazines as normal. If a straight man. Was naked in front of girl or boy unstable jail. Yet and why your still weeping in your avatar. Sick, sad state.

Feed the youth pedifilia and. ... One thing to be as an adult, another to be sadistic. Go woman in all virgin white, we do not want liberty, not life, the demo on display. Sick, sick. I'd I posted that pic as a straight male prison time, but for the left who started the kaki fact, all good. U get me good and bad or nothing.

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I made it home safe & just in time.... it was like driving through a blizzard on the way home.... then I stopped at the store and there was no bread on the shelves..... the entire aisle only had hot dog buns, not many eggs left either....... and the lines were outrageous.....
so I am home now till it all blows over (pun intended)......

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
So there's already about 4" of snow and it's still coming down.... a state of emergency has been issued...lol.... you can tell we're not used to this....... it will continue till 4PM tomorrow afternoon.... they are saying 4-8" expected...(ya they keep changing it...)..... I am loving it!!!
Now I'll have time to shop....
Good night Treefam....

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Good morning Treefam.......... it's 30* right now with a realfeel of 9*........:shock:...... I think there's about 6" out there.... and still coming down steady...... I'll be able to tell when it gets lighter... and hope to get some awesome photos....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread