The Tree Family - Home of Glassmanoak's Tree Peeps

Status
Not open for further replies.

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
Okay for a good one. So it was spring break and there are children there. One family father, mother and two. She maybe six and him around five close. I had cleaned the pool room for three days, they the first, but on the last morning. I was mopping and the girl came in and sang a swimming song, the acoustics did not let me hear her words, but something like "swimming in the pool."

"Grandma, what time is it?" her. "Almost 9" as in am. "What time is it?" "Three minutes til."
The boy gets excited. three minutes, three minutes.

The girl by the way said. "Sharks can not live in a pool, that is ridiculous." smart at five. But it is the same no matter where. Yes already London, Italy hard city to spell do not ask.

"My turn!" No matter what siblings, if more than one. It was their turn, and kindly asked. They needed to push the elevator button. Training was bust, and already know that manager on site was testing me for honesty. I do not play favorites, so bye.

Last edited:

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
But think of this, I know it is bad the notre dame cathedral..... but if after the investigation if it truly was an accident. Imagine being that person, 51 acres of wood, 850 years old. Napoleon was christened there, anyway.....

Media: :And this is the person who burned down the Notre Dame cathedral, (add name)
Where do you go? Forever known as that person? What candy bar? Wanna get away?

So they call: You know we try hard to find something kinda funny to make for commercials. You know it kind of sucks to be you. Well we were thinking. Since you can not w anywhere forever, maybe just be the face of our commercials forever. "Wanna get away?"

Reactions: jpf880

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
on one of my most recent, uhm jobs. found out that their business was moving the dead in a vehicle. From states to states so many license, many laws...… already, ready? Easter. so I asked her. "Do you ask for the lord, to make you a profitable year?" I already knew, the symbols.

She laughed and said she almost thought of it that way. You know what noir is right. Short storied. The hotel if I took my time could be so.

Reactions: liblue1
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread