The Tree Family - Home of Glassmanoak's Tree Peeps

Status
Not open for further replies.

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
Allright I will do it, (It's Hump day!!!) or was and well sorry JPF but yours is coming. Okay I said the good and the bad.....

First good went in early as always, GM sees me and says I am late again joking, if I am not there an hour and a half early I call myself late. I asked where did the kitten go. In the drawer surprise QA in town, he said in front of a guest he smacked the kitty down on the bell... ding, ding dinng ding ding. Exactly why I named it the protector, most do it one time and wait, others impatient will just smash on it, and start yelling anyone there in seconds.

So he goes to his desk and the guest comes back in and takes the kitty and smashes it, so the FD manager. "Michael!!" "Hey you can't blame me, I'm behind the desk." He then asked me. "how much do you want to learn and how fast?" I said all and six months, he laughed and then stopped himself. "I shouldn't laugh as that is about how long they give you. Five months of training online, one month of school in Florida, followed by one week of bring it all together and test." His mom then asked.

So when you become a GM, how long will you stay here? As soon as a position near Seattle opens and I can take it, I will. The good.....

Now the bad. So I do turn down or off the sound to Fox news I don't really want to hear it. But it was on low I not paying attention training again part of the night. But something catches my ear. Universal studios just put a halt on a movie going to the big screen already shot and ready to go. First lets think of timing, from writing said script, revisions, finding cast, shooting the film, various other edits and music. Takes a few years.

I really should not be shocked about this, it has been happening on Saturday morning cartoons for kids to watch as parents don't pay attention. But the whole purpose of the show. A group of rich liberals, find and kidnap conservative Trump supporters out into the wild and then hunt them to the death...… You talk about sick, I dare to ask.... So uhm some people never said they voted that way but your avatar changed at a very particular time. Do you still after the politicians said get violent, the news supported it and it has increased to even big screen support the left?

I wonder what would happen if I wrote a book where conservatives took Killery supporters out in the woods and did the same. So theirs "The Hunt" mine would be "The Hunt: revisited" the bad..... wow Hollywood is very corrupt.....

Reactions: jpf880

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
First let us know when your birthday is JPF, don't think we have ever known, speaking of that nor Blues, Katz, Macs as far as I recall.

It was an interesting night. I walk in and there are about 12 college age kids in the lobby. Aly tells me it is the wedding group in, and they are waiting on something. Well that was for the sky limo, a limo bus, very nice led changing lights a bar, dark windows. So party time, and I wonder what it will be like when they make it back.

I start the night audit running and go to mop the lobby when the bus shows back up, so I go out concerned that they if not paying attention need to know the floor is slippery. Yup they had bar hopped and came back with 90 beers and more in hand. They of course loud and getting louder, so I mention that. Out of nowhere one male throws his beer down by the trashcan.

It erupts and hits four, three males one female, barely missing me and all over the glass. I said that was uncalled for when noise turns my head left. Two males at it a punch and counter, then to wrestling to the ground, coming nearer to me so I back up as a third jumps in, a huge mess of muscle on the pavement entryway.

The third lost his grip and the two were back up and headed towards the glass door. Oh boy.... This is when I shouted. Okay gentlemen lets break this up. This gets a majority to look my way as I pull the company phone out of my hand, they know I'm about to call the cops.

Some thirty minutes later as I am getting all kinds of excuses and please don't call the cops. I said I do not care more than once. See you just don't understand. Oh like how making rational thought is hard when your intoxicated. No. See you just don't understand that not like other people their navy seals.

Really then training has gone down hill, as that was nothing military like. I did not say that thought it as well as, huh so you summed up my life in a moment and have no idea that a friend of mine from school did six tours in Iraq and Afghanistan and opened up to me about the horrors he saw and faced.

The groom came back after four and wanted to apologize again, and proceeded to tell me that since today is the actual wedding day, it would be more of the same.

My thought, "Well dear, your mom and I spent the honeymoon behind bars after we were kicked out of the hotel." That is what I am expecting tonight, tried to warn them. oh well. night all.

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Good morning Treefam....
There were T-storms when I came home last night....so I didn't get on....
Morningnite All!

@liblue1 my Birthday is next week, will you come and treat me to lunch?
LOL!

:tumble:
I do know what day it is....;) & you know I would love to.....

Tiggs sorry about the activity last night and about what tonight will bring......
Have a great Saturday!!!

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
Tiggs sorry about the activity last night and about what tonight will bring......
LOL already outthought them..... one show me your military id...… this will put fear in them as if their activity will lose them their own position..... as for the other liers…. well I have a plan.... ;)

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
This is going to be long winded. I did not sleep well yesterday expecting the wedding group to be more rowdy. But in the end there was no need to have a plan.

An older lady came around to get water, and a lot of it. She comes to the desk and says something even I learned a long time ago, if you hear this you better listen. She said I am supposed to be here to tell you something from God. Okay go......

For the next three hours she talks, I do not get a full sentence in ever, hardly even a word she talked over me, three hours. And she told me everything about her parents, her kids, and I mean everything. How her parents were married for 49 years, as she said her mom was weak and could not stand pain, and with her father finding out he had cancer the two could not live without each other committed suicide by asphyxiation in the garage with the suburban.

It took her three days to find them, and then the note and will. She made sure I understood that she inherited houses, plural, land and the farm. How she got late in life west nile and said it only happens in August. Every detail, even the first time she made love and why, a snowstorm and how that is her husband of I think she said 69 years.

She goes on and on, to even oh I forgot and someone else a different child and some history, what they do. Finally it, well not finally she talked as I checked people in, took calls for reservations, while I worked she would not get more than a few feet from me.

It was nice in that when the wedding group was coming in. "It has been a long day, your tired go to bed and be quiet." Not a word, they did so.

I told her I had to start the paperwork and then clean as well, so she finally stopped and started asking me questions, and remember she did not let me talk.

You are a perfectionist aren't you? Well yes I am.
You hate to admit when you are wrong? Yes that is true.
And it is because of this you strive to do everything right and perfect. Yes that is true.
But you are depressed. You have not forgiven yourself. Forgiven myself of what?
Marrying the wrong woman. Say again? You have not forgiven yourself for marrying "the" wrong woman.

See your just like my son. A perfectionist, and he married the wrong woman, she did not marry him for love she did so for his money and place to live and used him the whole time. She divorced him and he is still depressed because he will not forgive himself.

hmmmmm from a sunday school teacher for 3 to six year olds at that.... words for me to consider. Night all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread