The Tree Family - Home of Glassmanoak's Tree Peeps

Status
Not open for further replies.

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
Well slept two hours from yesterday to the 12 hour shift including training again. Not a rant just talking.

So I go in and the GM sees me and says we need to talk for a minute but goes into his office. He proceeds to tell me that I had my first incident report. The night before as I and Aly where talking he shows up (his wife has been here all week and I was clueless) mad and I thought told her if she continued to be rebellious she no longer would work there, it was clarified in the meeting he fired her.

How I missed it, well it was heated and I kind of turned it off. So our meeting. He lets me know that Aly said that I said he was talking s..t about her, and wanted to know what I said. She also is forcing me to testify to the labor board. Nothing I said, we did not even talk after. I will skip all that it ended quickly, I will write a testimony for him and the corporation.

Okay for the better stuff. I clock in and he gets to go eat and out with the wife but first. We really need to get you your password so you can take classes. I, You know I was thinking about it and eight times I have tried to get this done with various people. When is the last time you tried? When you told me to.

He is busy taking a good hotel that was neglected and trashed back to guess what number one in the city again. So saying that he remembers. You know what? I love when he gets hot and down to business.

He calls support and has it on speaker. making it short again. No this is ridiculous I have never had this much trouble getting an employee set up. Well I will send you a voice mail. No! You have done that twice with no message to me!!! excuse. Forget it, I will send this to the vice president of the company and you and your department can take your write up and we will go from there, I'm done.

about 30 seconds later he hands me a paper with a temp password. Guess tech support just needed a little motivation lol night all

Oh that means come Soonday I can start my classes. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread