Not open for further replies.

Slowone2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2011
Virginia
Good evening treefam.

no more talking in circles. 7 hours of mediation and everything is agreed on. No idea when the divorce will be finalized but I no longer need to participate so I will be on my way to Vermont on or before February 7th. It’s the happiest day for me in almost 9 months.

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
I am pretty happy about that too Tiggs... I just hope they can beat the 49ers for us!!!.... Hawks party planned for us as well.....

While waiting this caught my eye, if you want go to 26:41 to start and it really gets good from there, Somme caught my eye and I had no clue. But if you make it to the end you find this man made one heck of a weapon on the spot, but something else almost all use; and after thinking on it... makes sense.

Reactions: liblue1

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
Good morning Treefam......
Sorry about the Texans Tiggs..... and a real bummer about my Hawks.... oh well there's always next year!!!
Thanks I stayed away on purpose as I can get heated over games not as much as before. But to go 24-0 and thinking. "Wow the Texans came to play!" was stoked. Celebrating too early and then, well I do not like the coach. Fake punt on your own 25 in the second when a punt would help the D and give the offense a break? The coach on the Texans currently makes the calls so his fourth down disaster 14 to 21 point swing.

Yours, well I really did not think the packers would be that good to be honest and just kinda watched. Well the down side Rodgers older, Wilson older..... ours younger, ravens younger, chiefs younger.... See you next year....

Yeah been thinking of a lot..... and this time brings back more than any other. The fireplace burning the smell of pine, even if you wanted melt some chocolate and have a rest, read a book watch a show.... And that is what I have been feeling. This wold, the one I live in.

I made a huge mistake. For real. She took all the day she left and that was all tax papers, ss all, medical records, birth certificates, the safe. I was frantic.

Planned perfect she left with four checks bouncing and I knew talking to the counselor an attorney needed soon. The mistake: While looking for anything for the lawyer found her diary, and read it:

She did not show me the world. My father and mother kept me from the city, and in the country. Right as MTV, cable and all that was exploding around the coasts, I growing up simple watching nature. We met go to the town.... sure better choices, but that is it. It has taken me. wow when did she leave, it has taken me 6-7 years to wrap my ahead around this.

She did not make those movies, she did not make the house, she did not make our cars, or farm; what did she show me...… right. Spring cleaning done, twice already, windows and dorrs open for fresh air and light, candle burning......

like all.... Yeah sucked the games the Texans the most they had it, had it.... so who is hungry?

• Love
Reactions: liblue1
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread