Status
Not open for further replies.

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
Good morning Treefam.....
Keep up the faith Tiggs... things will get better...
You know me better than that come on. Just sever cabin fever. My martial arts master who found my number has been in contact. He is helping me sell the currency, when he gets time. He owns his own business now.

I gave up the stinkies again, yesterday around three oooh…. went for a long walk. I told him I was nice passing by people but in my head like a woman on PMS. "If anyone does something right now I will …. them." He laughed I made it, so sucking on my njoy now.

And now if you have cabin fever like me and need to blow some time; it is time for Tiggs recommends da da daaaaaa. Two Russian made movies of WWII and real events. I was able to sit and watch both all the way through that good. Tankers and Panfilov's 28 men. How 28 men stopped a massive German attack from getting to Moscow.

He is also helping me fix my car, drive shaft going; well u rings really but the whole is cheaper than the one part. As well helping me find a job here, but as things are going it will be PT. But PT is better than no time. It will be apartment maintenance, and varied enough I think I wont get bored. Mowing, painting, repairs, patches, equipment. Then to full one day; and perhaps like ranger did to the desk....

But since you said it. he he he

Oh and on the side, talking to three teens about making some games for phone, for side income ;)
Edit x 2: see what you made me do? Jukebox time.....
Edit x 3: so what is the plan brain? the same plan as every day pinkie, try and take over the world. :evil: he gave me an idea for the book.

Last edited:
Reactions: liblue1

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
Morning lol.... hold on..... just read a man …. you can't make it up... a man ran a train off the tracks to try and hit the boat the mercy but ….. here are some comments:

"This would be a claim for Farmers insurance to handle. They show trucks landing on houses, deer jumping through windshields and other weird things. A train bouncing off a boat and scratching the paint before it fell in the water would be right up their alley!" (I thinking Farmers didn't think of this one)

"3 people onboard the Mercy were seen holding up giant cards with numbers after the accident, looks like they gave him a 4."

"When the police asked the train engineer how many times his train had derailed. He said, “I’m not sure, it’s hard to keep track.”"

And the award goes to.....

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
Yes I have an Mjoy and they come with the pods, was about to tear one apart to see how to fill and knowing myself would destroy it so youtubed it. The only reason I went back to stinkies living out of my car there was no way to charge the 18650 batteries.... got the njoy months ago, but finally decided to use it.

Edit: And success I repaired my own dentures yeah!!!!!

Last edited:

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
Morning long day planned, PJ his initials but goes by it. Is bringing his truck and trailer, to take my car to a friend mechanic he trusts. The parts are in, and while he works on my car I am going to help him bust out concrete and set fence posts I believe is what he said. Gets me out and active, hopefully enough of a work out to sleep heavy tonight. Will not be back until after dark, later.

• Love

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
It works now, and better than ever; even when I got it first. Battery cables were bad, or some cable that is why it did not start. With the new drive shaft it is so smooth I have to be careful of the speed. Have been helping him each day on projects so making some income, using it for food. Working out daily, push ups, sit ups, crunches, squats no weights, longer and longer walks, bicycle rides.... Good to see you got on again.

• Agree

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
Get your cameras ready: The supermoon (aka the ‘super pink moon’) will make its glowing appearance on Tuesday, April 7 and prime viewing of the celestial event should peak between 10:35 p.m. ET to midnight.

Good luck on the paperwork and the rest. I ate with PJ and his family as his real house. A chihuahua came out and I mentioned it. The wife stated the little dog had killed quit a few animals, and made me wonder and I looked into it as I told them I would. Come to find out they were bred to hunt rats and small animals around 100 AD. No wonder their such a little bustle of energy.

Edit: had to wait for people to get off work to go to work and do it again tomorrow, night Blue.

Last edited:

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Good morning Treefam........I did get some photos of the moon ....
I did a few spells... I know they will all come to fruition as this powerful moon was shining on me!!!
VZPfr9X8rJ3Q3lLg6rP23pway_NYSJsVqNiaH68GH6gSaPxAL2u8fhxUX-pT7afqbtX4NqS_WlwhO3GCnG-ngzAg7EOW3GvKXhVWSY1BHH9wjs3h6_suf5TeBBVxE71zSJUa1jxPGiTVQL619gI_Cd6naOuM85tYP9iT5TCnt2B02afzki4luR5sE8GK7PRz41fOlspO9MaoeypDLBUvaoiLaGajxQnfGCnNMFbE9Z_wVuB7mTUFfrdR1oURtUwHS-FJ_pK-xUAP-YnFA0Boc5xIhXwDO2ySY8Wx3lykf5DrEWyiKBujDFrYfJ8DO9dAYL6dMX5yj0IaNNCI3CuiTdiNtBU-YgFiMqdMHFhA_wgUU59u0zl9vOStcSmrvQ1z3FcLqpTP1hS3MoeDNkZJU6YRYYg9Ob59o9atg92eFmAwD-Cs_PIj_EtTFZ6e1EzGX-i_gu64jVa4r8vHQPAEyOtkKn9oBMxXcJ-EDRE_tIxrB-ZyBoO-mXf2No8eM0Rek8IwI7EXgA1l8OEtGepKnembQj9x1D7Hb2E8Hub5QO14JEzCWpoH3obBv9ou7VJqljTj3mxXJouLCXJ4p8cT1tFBQthfUl1PGvsQBSUNW_aZr8sq9-ySz-XtCp_QrNeq_lYQVusKEMC9ZcU9OPcZkjlNbQLmhdu4EKdO1Fuiml_nLL0kjsajrXdm9UB1Hw=w1210-h907-no

uanKemfDfbT3bs2-Z-MojcR22b3GKNuLoGTDWO7eVE7N12pfBPNp9b-Q2gLIa8qcsM2cbUX4ZNlyYvN0RS6Oym36tSBZfHWLq9vET9Hk6cJ5yr8xnSp-zbJXhX5JOsTRLZcEPetzB4G2lSzrIhV13ZbYW355NqkOPckbz2wtt8LjKiY716Abd4lX_-CLeCctb619zaCeGlej9WoUuHtWNO4kuq3dckLUz_47hJSADV6UW9Y28WzA-G7Cg24qKPb9fMWKyqM3bfpCgEmz1Jjih4-MDp2AQ1k6qxiByD8EnmQ4gZXLuk0wDRsJHk8j9jNkrXaRTbaz7KwCCuALfc-Xes5S_GibwMlsGqn9rb8wKQ9iksTB4trDHmHOfnZ0_v-2pJh7ZGUMmNPBUWmnazikNQjAzPq8U7Ls8s4z3-26hCz2TyIKmtcgi9ZMVzFK9divlW3OMFG74t38QUeWlpCdYfswzLW-43yzzq2uv0wDuK4GzQLJ69kVDIgbEv0ryQQSzhixVYU29ASX61uES2gYAuutaGMyOgazIcdkiFrn6XMvVc6rE5oAAiR-VJOmdjy1lcb2yNys_ajNDd3V8_cx2gNGawvrPFb3_cE4mj-tnrCjCN2jNZR9DJBFqfX966hXnoDKlTSkcGAzTvssJCtxMV3FPeBjsxWhBPkEaRNI3flH3yBzoYadbI4QEc1w2g=w1210-h907-no
8EGXsyXHgey-tMFLGWApnQf8IoUQzLmLoq7F3GyfMrmI_OFOR6F8WCT5_n0aZF_ZvU85lpu1wyQ9HqLuK0M4oLKaZcJf1s0gwkOe3zrnahHHNPXaotMS-RD9cdupY81w60DV9s_37pFPdKWFd9kxY2sMsSnEjJaFO-C7GNaageu38JCZPkOUbZ93OZRycnW0ez0W2CLz-ywzmW5WtvnxRa8ALH8pvMxUrqcIe0Wz0S_yPe-64FGvKDfp62E65gpVyvQy-nHnAFrK3-wWsQpl-sGC8xl5s55Ktvkuxs56h-0Djy6VTWvegzHTfnljHYTgm2MHkgzHi81lUvr8jw4eCDc7soP0bjAE0cdBtxhxSroFqd_0IPn_YVM8AP3Zc2jYWQEKsBpZ0rIDXN1CjKdHcD5bZnxIAGyOC2gfThHoBgIBt2yc45pQIcW4cUskRqlm9XBlqSdmh0ZRH0cqwx46YY6qxoB9FEH7U8dulYBqcVIh-S3QCcoriZNipClQzo9He-BiqZHYI_z5_6hkMdfIZi6nLaxv_I2-sIzShoFOFNK9hfqIvvwtcB3og66H5qZDMoK-MKPTrZ4jcukJPKHSVfiL5aDbWVwyFC466f68BA1ZZJAAkCPLYBCS_3y6MFRZBE48xROvby_lDbgCC0LbvgxLy9G1YonJoR36lwhIyCrljYH7EjmEYfzHIaTaFw=w1210-h907-no

Reactions: tiggerrts

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
Darling walked out the door and went up a few flights of stairs, in the past the prisoners were kept in the tower, she did not like it but it did keep him close. Just below them in the chamber.

She walked up and entered the door, she looked as Angel was there; she was watching her children and as they played on the ground, the toys scattered again.

Darling waved her finger and the toys left the floor and she made them enter the big toy box before them. She stood as Angel stood to face her, her maiden came in and whispered in her ear. Darling listened, and she thought and made sure it was fun and hard.

Misty said in her small voice. “I want your power.” Darling looked at her and said. “Okay you can have three.” Misty who had shown Katz more looked at her mom.

“I want lighting.” Darling said okay. “And storms, and rain.” Her brother looked at her and said. “Misty?” She responded back. “No shut up I want those three.” Her brother said “but misty?” “NO!” she responded.

Darling looked at her and was trying to speak. “Misty, you are asking for the same.”

Misty shook her head and said, in a fiery voice. “I want it.” Darling shrugged she asked for the same thing again. She let her feel it and then turned to her son. “What do you want?” He said “Fire” She turned and asked Angel what she wanted.

Angel turned to face her, the time almost done she could feel it. “Nothing.” The circle grew in the middle green.

The circle grew it was green and as it absorbed Angel, she shouted as Darling made her float into it. “Darling, I do not want to be here.” Darling left her floating in the air with her two children.

She said. “They both chose their power, are you going to?” Angel watched as the image came together in front of them. The image in front of them turned to tall grass.

Misty was the first to go, she walked through the tall grass much taller than her head, her brother watched and listened closely. “Misty?” he said in a whisper.

Angel came close to them, she asked them. “Can we die?” Misty said back to her.
“Not so long as mother is in control, but you will be terrified.” Angel listened in the tall grass. The wind blew the tall grass to the west.

Angel walked close to them; she walked in the tall grass. She listened, and she began to despise her grandchild. Misty stood in the grass taller than her head and she looked and finally pointed her finger like her mother.

The fire grew in the long grass and weeds; reeds. As it burned away they stood in the middle. Angel asked. “What are here?” Misty turned her and laughed. “Our mother lets us die in this game, to learn. They are real.”

“What are real?” asked Angel. Misty said. “Velociraptors.” Angel waited in the tall grass; Misty began a fire in the field of tall grass. Her brother came close to her and watched as the field burned away. He listened as he knew he should to his younger sister, Angel was afraid again.

“Wait!” Angel shouted and Hunter turned to her and put his finger up to his mouth showing to be silent. Misty was watching the fire; she brought the wind down; as the fire went down in smaller grass the wind blew it out. Smoke came up from the ground, the smell soaked them all.

It was a good thing; the smoke covered their smell as they heard movement in the tall grass behind them. Angel came close to Misty and asked. “Does it hurt?” Misty smiled at her, and said. “You will think it does, as they rip your flesh from your body, but it is not real; though you believe.”

Misty squatted to the ground, she felt the tremor, she said. “A T-Rex.” Hunter knelt beside her and felt the ground and felt it as the footsteps came closer. “We have to go, Angel to the tall grass watch the burned field.”

Angel moved with them to the grass and then the raptors came out at them in the tall grass, fast and smart the animals hungry launched at Angel. Misty launched a lightning bolt at them, the electricity focused on them; but some of it passed through Angel, but it helped. Just as they tore into her body, biting to her neck, Misty looked to her.

Angel was on the ground, her guts split open and Misty knelt down. “I’m sorry” she knelt to her and placed her hand on her shoulder then rubbed her face. The raptors were kept back by Hunter; he worked hard to keep them back as the footsteps of the T-Rex came closer..

“My Lady, you have a call.” Darling watched as they played expending their energy to sleep this night. She walked to her desk and picked up the phone.

“This is Darling.” The man on the other line was British she could tell by his accent. He said. “Are you the one who took the land from the queen?” Darling listened and she said back. “I said to the world that I would pay three times the price for everything, the farms the roads; all.”

The man said back to her. “And what if the queen does not want payment for the land and people?” Darling listened. “I said that you could send a peaceful envoy to our place to see we are not threatening you. But you are not listening.”

The man stood from his desk and went to the window listening. Darling put the phone on mute and said. “I can make the come to the banquet.” Her mistress said. “Darling stop.”

Darling put her phone to her ear and as he spoke she interrupted him, and said. “I was asking to have your Quinn and all your majors come to this place even her sons.” The man answered back. “Are you daft?”

“Daft?” answered Darling back. “Yes, are you daft, Princess Diana would be ashamed to here you say that her sons are alive; they died in fighting in wars.”

Darling listened and her thoughts turned, she was in more than one place and said back. “Tell your men to turn back, I said; a peaceful convoy.” The man listened and said back. “We have not sent any to your city as you said.”

Darling answered back. “So you are in a federal building near London Proper?” The man answered back. “And who would not know that after research?” Darling answered back, her maiden placed her hand on her shoulder.

“You’re on the third floor of the building, look out the north. And watch the TV.” From the north the sky went from bright blue to dark with rain and as it grew hail hit the window. “Darling stop!” She waived her maiden off, and continued.

“Tell your men to go back.” The man in London said back. “We have sent no one.” Darling closed her eyes and then they turned black; she said to him. “Look at the sky, is it changing; also look at your TV as I change the channel to your mission.”

She let the wind change to hail, it pelted his glass window, and grew stronger; the TV turned to an area of tall grass, he watched as it came close; He could not believe as it came so close that the six man squad in gully suits were exposed.

The man said to her. “Stop!” He pulled his tie closer to his neck, as he watched the snipers get up and move back. “Darling said to him, I told you; you will not.”

The man watched as the hail hit his window harder about to break. And then it let off as he turned to a major and told them to deploy to the back. Darling released the day, as she could no longer keep it all in mind.

Anjel watched the day, she noticed things she once saw before déjà vu. She saw as the same people did the same. She thought. “We have to get out of here.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread