The Tree Family - Home of Glassmanoak's Tree Peeps

Status
Not open for further replies.

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
Just got off my first day back to w as an electrician. It was hot and man am I bushed, figured since nothing else is working out might as well. Whooo…. whips forehead. I have the pics you asked for and will try to get them posted for you. Yeah the thread is dying and it has been sad for some time, Mandy has not been on since last July, Mac has but only contests. Any way tired, but it was way better to get out and do something.

I guessed right on the video, interesting what the round does and is caught in the video:

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: liblue1

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Good morning Treefam.... well lucky you Tiggs.... I am still on lockdown through the end of this month and maybe longer.....My client's hubby is home with her so she doesn't need me any time soon..... but still waiting for unemployment....hoping for a phone call soon....

• Optimistic
Reactions: tiggerrts

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
Good morning Treefam.... well lucky you Tiggs.... I am still on lockdown through the end of this month and maybe longer.....My client's hubby is home with her so she doesn't need me any time soon..... but still waiting for unemployment....hoping for a phone call soon....
Thanks, TGIF is over and the second day was better, after two years away yesterday showed how out of shape I have become and need for acclimation to the elements again. Figured why not, can't get hired anywhere else atm. Hey do you want to hire this guy with a pending assault charge? uhm nope not really. Besides I know it and it pays better so whatever.

I was thinking you were sheltered in place still w'ing with clients, sorry to hear and hope you get that and your stimulus check to boot.

• Agree

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
Morning hope all are having a good weekend I am. Brad from NC told me to come over on Friday to play some madden then new one. So I went over around five and he said he was going to grill "street tacos" I like tacos and went. To you and I that is grilled chicken fajitas.

Piper their two year old is one little bundle of fun, lots of energy, has a few words down but prefers to speak her displeasure with growls, may be the dogs they and neighbors have who adore her. She was running around with a four foot stick dragging it as the chihuahua Casper followed little tail waging trying to take it from her.

Fun thing is this time Piper finally remembered me enough and felt comfortable. As we sat outside and talked at the picnic table, Piper finally decided to crawl up and sit by me, with the radio playing good music we both swayed our hips and shoulders and she smiled at me like "You like music to?"

So we eat, and she has spent a ton of energy and knows bed time is coming so wants to fight mom over it, climbs the sofa up by me and lays her head on my side like "I will sleep her it's just fine" I told her mom to take a pic but she did not fast enough.

Anyway Brad has paid me in full, and come to think of it really has done me well. I have been invited over for every holiday there is, thanksgiving, Christmas, Easter, mothers day. Speaking of mothers day. Want to come over and eat. Almost said no I had just eaten about an hour earlier.

Found a good deal on ribeye's, never been to full for that and went over. SO it was steak, boneless chicken breast, Pork country style ribs, grilled whole potatoes (baked) and a salad.

For Mothers day, the daughter showed with their two dogs a full grown chocolate pit bull and full grown German Shepard, both full blood and they all Casper and Piper and neighbor dogs love each other, except the German Shepard she does not like the others. So they played rough to and Casper needed to show how big a dog he is for so small, one by play but two by. Look what I can do? He loves to jump into my lap as I am one of the few who gives him time and attention, made the pit bull jealous. So when Casper got down the pit bull first time meeting jumped into my lap, I am a little puppy to.

So seems all I have ever had a crossing with we are all letting bygones be bygones and things are looking up. Good to hear from you Blue, speaking of dogs......

• Love

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member

I don't wanna..... made me think of something.

Well took me a good almost two hours to cool off and beat, night all.

lol you made me laugh......
I survived Wallyworld.... but I am so dead tired....
Good night Treefam........

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
Morning, glad to have done so..... you survived yeah!!!! You would think the zombies went home after Halloween but they seem to be out in droves lately. lol. Problem is with all wearing masks, who is friend, who is foe, is there a robber or zombie behind that mask? To think about two years ago all you heard was no covering of faces so you could be recorded in case, and today. "All wear a mask"

Seriously though, crime in America just skyrocketed 300%, all those felons released due to fear are loving the opportunity. As a convenience store owner said. "I have no chance, the customers are coming in with masks and so are the robbers." One man released still on the run already robbed eight banks; good job politicians good job; you would think the majority were there for a reason......

So let the crooks go and imprison the free to their homes, yup good luck out there, about time to roll. Man am I sore this morning.

Last edited:

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
Because the lying media has brought it up around the Seattle Area:

They really need a smh emoticon.....
People with too much time on their hands and following the fake media:

They have been around for at least three decades, came to Texas when I was a teen as far as Dallas due to the heat, they did not come to Amarillo due to our sometimes cold winter freezes. You can fear the first a few weeks ago "Giant Hortnets" come to texas and see a hornet for real about three inches long to four very fat and big and very testy. To Murder Hornets oh you mean the man made bee mutated, that came around from south America? Yeah been here for 30 years big whoop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread