The Tree Family - Home of Glassmanoak's Tree Peeps

Status
Not open for further replies.

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
Too be clear before I go to bed, yes Mac I know of the near 700 military bases around the world for the US, and more of the weaponry on ours and their sides. That said, for the most part very good capitalism...… but to be the police of the world, some might not want it, and if we fund that we are dead wrong......

England the crown, went to conquer the world, and came the nephew The United States Of America, that's rights we are lock step hand in hand...… I know..... no I know and have changed that reality already, Diana is back......

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Internet was down ..... the modum took a nosedive...it crashed hard and never came up for a last breath....lol.... but replaced to day and all is well......
Tiggs I love the Murder Hornet video... that was hilarious..... I had to shared it....
thanks for the music too... I needed that!!!!
Good night Treefam....

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
Internet was down ..... the modum took a nosedive...it crashed hard and never came up for a last breath....lol.... but replaced to day and all is well......
Morning, Funny it took a nose dive, I need a modum with a nose then.....
Oh remember wasplandia and that job, well now it is mothlandia….. The houses we are working on are just on the edge of nature, a town away. The moths are in the houses by the hundreds if not thousands. I had to go into the attic for the under cabinet wires above to splice and brought down the attic ladder. I started up and came right back down as Brad said a few colorful words.

Moths can't hurt you but when you have just for a moment no clue what is swarming around you, yeah I jumped down, as hundreds flew out the garage door, and I mean everywhere, every nook and crevice. Reminds me I want to look up what eats them, what do they eat and if they have like a ten year cycle of (This is the year we go big) type thing.... oh hi :shock:

Last edited:

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Good morning Tiggs.....OMG Moths.....LOL.... no they won't eat you....but that's a good one to add to your story.....
I am finally going to collect my Unemployment....after 9 weeks....but it's all worth it..... now I can start filing for my SSI...well in a couple weeks when things open again....

• Winner
Reactions: tiggerrts

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
Good morning Tiggs.....OMG Moths.....LOL.... no they won't eat you....but that's a good one to add to your story.....
I am finally going to collect my Unemployment....after 9 weeks....but it's all worth it..... now I can start filing for my SSI...well in a couple weeks when things open again....
Morning I like it and have been thinking of how to get it in there since you posted that. So you are about to retire? I was off two days as my lower back said hi so back at it today and for seven straight to make up time wish me luck. Yes I watched the PM video you shared and knew about 95 % of the content, but just to add to it (They really do believe their job it to control our minds) found in this video, not just the enemy of the US, to the world.

• Optimistic
Reactions: liblue1

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Good morning Treefam......... I see a nap in my near future...
c6be021f5a77f9f535b133e93664c734.jpg

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
Couldn't leave it negative, positive is better and much more around 89%, no statically 98% you have to fight for it in your minds your words, this is true, the masses believe in some things and if you focus like the majoirity…….. sometime, sometimes...… listen to feed another or a family during their time of need, you have a friend forever even though you did not mean it....

• Love

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
Brad laughed as he saw me dance to this, saying I know more than them all; as an electrician.
12 years; so yeah, told him the biggest houses I have worked on are around 4-6 million..... and yes the engineers and us work time together and we know one route...… a different lesson.... right no lecture tiggs but Blue says so little tigg?, well I could tell you two stories from this week one guiltless another ummm ummmmm ujmmmmmmm

I didn't do anything to clear that up, I …. no shut my mouth... dang it.... grrrrr…...

Last edited:

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
It's okay Blue, let it out. And bring down what everybody it is only us two? So what part of covid has you down?

Hope you had a good memorial day, it was a cool day 68 degrees overcast with a gentle rain late evening with no wind, none. A lazy nappy type day, I did and so did Brad, his family, casper in my lap. We had BBQ together, the pork loin was wonderful, first time tried grilling. Have leftovers of that and he made homemade lasagna. I have had it before it is great to, instead of just hamburger he does half with seasoned sausage, mmmmm.

Supposed to be mid 70's all week and tomorrow should be super simple, Brad and I went in Sunday and did all but stripping in basically so a cream day tomorrow (we set it up that way) Night.

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Good morning Treefam.....
It's okay Blue, let it out. And bring down what everybody it is only us two? So what part of covid has you down?
It's not just about CV..... this has been coming on for awhile now....I am having trouble accepting my fate....I will never get better.... my quality of life sucks....everything about my life sucks....I refuse to bring everyone else down though so that's all I am going to say.....
I have a dental cleaning today..... UGGH... I already postponed it last month & I may not have insurance next month so I need to take this one...while I am out I think I will get more supplies...So I can stay in my dungeon for a long time!!!.....

• Informative
Reactions: tiggerrts

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
It took me a very long time to think of what to say @liblue1 . slm when I showed a mansion of four million dollars said he would go back to his basement, uncle even liked that. (an eye doctor is going to a basement to live, in a big city think on that) That made me think of a bigger city. Angel her last post was something like this......

I had to do the dance again for the gods and killed a few locals to get the heater working again..... Guess she never moved into her boyfriends place and still in that no zip code apartment....

join the club, join.... My knees have a few years a few, you should feel my shoulders.....

GMmountgirl called me my first year of divorce on the fourth of july, I was down... way down, from a nice enough house to knowing one day, one day, back to just a room basically.....

Not a house, not a home; I think I got it; it is not yours so your feeling you can not do what you want, or express yourself.... tell them..... tell them blue, for the love of god tell them, be humble if you need to be....

Personally I would trade you, you can have my efficiency and I will take the basement.....
In the summer it is cooler, in the winter it is warmer naturally in the earth..... Your candles and things sets the tone.....

I hope it helps you.... I feel your pain, I had a house too as did so many...….
If we had taken pics at that time with reflection be honest, past mad we would share.....
All do human are really kind at heart, there are a few bad apples, but usually kind and if they know you need help, all they are waiting for...… all they are waiting for is your cry for "help."

See deep, Uncle taught me through pain, my father taught pain...….
Know it is time for you to choose your path..... Are you going to be for good or bad? as I feel the fellings of millions around the world, your angel, who has been to be honest cursing god, he needs no upper case.....

Letting the innocent and guiltless suffer so much, and I am the one who talks to him near, if you will by wings; "Do this." Really? Yes..... okay......

Bringing past to present and what you will need in the near future..... If you thought bring a full grown person be it male or female down, to do so to female.... booooo today...

But what if I told historically woman did fight, they wanted their children to die? No.....

So live in your dungeon, oh another historical thing, kings and queens live on the first floor, not the second or third todays so gave it you.... criminals were kept in the dungeon up about ten to 12 floors up, your not so guilty you belong I chose a random villian for that...….

• Love
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread