The Tree Family - Home of Glassmanoak's Tree Peeps

Status
Not open for further replies.

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
Scott stood at the gate as he watched them all go to the jet, the pilot and stewardess' were there. The pilot entered the code for the door and it opened and the stairs came down. Count was allowed to be the first to enter followed by Uncle. Anjel was to be last and she noticed that Angel was not present. She began to walk back towards Scott and he came towards her.

"Angel is not her, was she told we are leaving?" Scott answered back. "I am sure she is with Darling, do you have a cell phone?" Anjel pulled one out of her pocket and said. "Of course." And having Angels number saved pulled it up and hit call.

The phone range three times and there was no answer, but then finally. "Hi Anjel, can you hold on a minute?" Muffled words could be heard and it sounded like she said the name Misty. "Okay, what is it?" Anjel said. "We have boarded the jet, all of us but you and you need to come with us. Count has been attacked and we are leaving for safety reasons."

Darling was close enough that she could over hear part of it. "They are leaving?" Blaze was holding onto Darling's pant leg. Angel said. "Yes, and they want me to go as well." "Why?" asked Darling as tears started to form in her eyes, her family was about to leave. "They say it is not safe. Anjel I am going to stay for a few days and will catch up with you guys later. I feel fine with Darling, if you don't please go ahead."

Anjel listened to her and shook her head, she overheard Darling say. "Tell Katz I love her please."
"I will tell her, are you sure Angel?" asked Anjel. "Yes, I will get with you in a few days." "So be it."

Anjel hung up her phone and smiled at Scott. "In a better day perhaps." Scott nodded and stuck out his hand, she took it and they hugged. He said. "You take care." she responded. "You to." and walked to the jet, the engine had been started and there was a low hum. After she got into the jet she turned and looked at the castle wondering if it would be the last time as the door shut.

She sat in the seat next to Katz, Blue was behind them, with Uncle and Count in front of them. Anjel turned to Katz and said. "Darling wanted me to tell you that she loves you." Katz turned her head to the right and said. "Thank you, I know." The mood was low, and Katz turned more to the right. Blue moved forward and listened to them.

Katz said. "Misty took me on a tour, she showed me a cave nearby. She said she is 235 years old, as most of the city is; and that day after day people do the same thing, wearing the same clothes. She also told me about how Darling saved me from wolves and that I was attacked. When she said my left arm, I couldn't help but think she is right as there is a lingering pain there. It seemed very familiar to me. She also told me that all our memories have been whipped out."

Anjel said back to her. "It is true, I finally noticed I had been training with Hunter over and over again, and then the next day" and she used her fingers to quote next day. "I was watching as Uncle went back to see how Count was doing. I was able to go inside the house and listened and before I knew it I had the conversation almost memorized."

Blue placed her hand on Katz shoulder and asked. "Are you okay, you seem down?" Katz turned to her and said. "We didn't even get to say goodbye." Blue patted her on the shoulder and said. "I am sure we will see them again." The jet slowly turned to the left and when finally facing the long stretch of the brick road, the jet moved forward gained speed and the wheels lifted off.

Misty had run to the balcony and was waving as the jet flew off, and hoped that they had seen her. Katz was looking out the window and saw her waving and waved back hoping the same. Misty knelt to the ground and began to cry as Hunter came over and started to calm her.

Blue felt tired, it was a vacation of sorts but tiring and with it being cool inside the cabin; and with Stacy giving her a blanket and pillow she leaned back and in moments fell asleep with the hum of the engines.

Blue had just finished taking a shower and had put on a silk robe. She went to the dresser in her room and was finally ready to get her things out. A wooden box with a latch was on the dresser and she took it to her bed and set it down and got on top. She undid the latch and opened it, inside were many small black silk pouches. She carefully took them out and started to take a crystal from each.

She did so for a while thinking they had been put up for too long. As she placed her crystals on the bed she noticed that a few seemed to have a faint glow to them. She covered the light with her hand and sure enough it looked so.

She took one of the stones away and the dim light left, so she replaced it. She started to wonder about it and continued to take out more stones and place them near that pile, after doing this for a while she finally came to a total of six that lightly glowed. She continued the process over and over, taking one away and adding another.

After getting 12 together that seemed to work, she then started to move them around and if the light faded put it back and in time the glow increased. She looked at the time as she had a meeting the next day with Angel. It was 2 A.M. so she sighed as she wanted to finish this puzzle, she carefully put those that worked together in the same order on the dresser and those that had not yet in another pile.

She laid down in her bed and pulled up the sheets and fell asleep, the meetings agenda go over the details of that day. The US was wanting to press charges and get fees for the damage the missiles had done. That day made the news the world over and Angel would be recognized anywhere if she were not disguised.

Darling was crying, Angel came to her bed and was comforting her as her mascara was streaming down her face. Her teen daughter stated she was going to leave this house of sadness, it was not true but she wanted to get away to her friends. After her teen daughter left Darling said. "Will you excuse me please?" She got up and went to the restroom she turned on the water and washed her face.

And then that moment hit and she did not stop time just to her city she stopped time for the world. She did not even care to walk up to the dungeon above and a white cloud enveloped her and she appeared in Theo's cell room. Theo looked over from his bed and turned to face her. "So tell me." He could see she was not pleased and knew to be careful he remember how strong she was as a child and could only image how strong now.

"Tell you what?" Darling pulled the chair over and sat down. "You have told me there is an army coming, and that you have seen this army before. Who are they, where did they come from; and what do they want?"

Theo laid back on his bed and closed his eyes he thought a moment and began to speak. "I had been tasked to help where I could by Aislinn. One day he got onto me for not doing my chores as Grunk had done most of it and allowed me to play and swim. He said that it was okay as he did it as a child as well and then told me of one particular day."

Aislinn had been told to forage for food and to scout for signs of any animals that may be in the area to hunt after for trade. He took a small piece of bread and wrapped it in a cloth with a large piece of cheese. A skin flask on his side with water he took off and up the hill he started towards the thickest trees around the area. Tall pines stood above him. He made it past the first hill and up the second beyond and finally started up the mountain, the day about half gone.

He collected berries as he found them and ate a few. He mostly saw rabbits and squirrels running away, but no sign of deer or anything large so far. He stopped and took a drink of water and sat down, and with the long hike and cool shade fell asleep. Upon awakening the sun was almost down and he knew he was going to be late back to the village and get into trouble so he quickly got up and headed back.

The sun was past the mountain already so it was already getting darker, as he came to a large section of rock that was layered but almost flat and stopped for air. He thought he noticed something as he looked at the village below. It looked like something to the north of the village was moving in the woods, and at that time also heard something.

He moved towards a few bushes and hid as horses came and moved past him, he noticed that the people on the horses looked Blue. This almost made him stand to watch them move away, but he did not and looked back over to the village and in the woods to the north he saw fires lit and then could see the army coming. It was fast a surprise attack, many people were rushing forward and passed the wooden fence surrounding the village, the fires caught the thatched roofs quickly and the alarm was sounded but too late.

He could hear screams of pain in the distance and sounds of war, screaming and watched as man and woman were cut down by arrow or sword, Calvary came through and cut down those on foot with ease. He wanted to get up and run towards them, his parents down there; as the men on horse came back around. He could not and watched as the whole village burned to the ground.

Theo then said. "He said he got more water and walked through the rest of the night carefully the other direction, a few days later he was met by a man he said had long dirty blonde hair and on horse. This man took pity on him and took him in for shelter and food."

"He found out about the attack as they talked and said he needed a new start. So after having him help the household for a few years, told him it was time to get a proper education and had sent him to Rome with an envoy. There he learned how to read and write, learned a few languages; how to build." Darling listened intently, little did she know that Uncle was right; she needed to stop.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: liblue1

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
Morning, well still waiting on that check in the mail and with internet due may be gone a few days, so letting you know. Ha ha ha after the media tried to bash the "right" for not liking cuties and Netflix kept it on. A ten million dollar "Film of art" has cost netflix 9 billion dollars as stocks plummet. Did you know the Obamas work for Netflix go figure. What is truly sad of the 100 underage girls in this, and I have and will not see it film, 1,000 tried for the parts; so how many parents does that make out of their mind?

Oh I forgot the same youth doing the looting, burning have children scary thought. 10 BLM/Antifa members arrested for arson fires in Washington st. and Oregon..... Guess I should clarify the forest fires and grass fires

Last edited:
  • Informative

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Good morning Treefam...........
not as bad as yesterday so I am headed out for a short trip....
M3E90W_Z3OByqBN8YqPJWC4iC00Y14b--97EbXTnJoIMt7kDGaj_PP5aViT98snHWoZD423HDFqQ6ImdFGdQTZ3ySOjDzHCZk_OLTeC90UaIz_KueIcJHZvH_FuFtkFvKat8w_hYLOSW5RYw-INv2Gzt-Ol0QJoIzL0dfNnn0hg8hlQF4QmBq6OqpDA5U9GJ-YCNwAF_ab3qVdw9-29Mm18hzD1wAKlyuuRqaFZBxCBZzJ_IIahiPXSIeUamUcgenxgjGZhmaPbRKGr_x4DSRUCSC3tapX6wqBfB5XMb9vq8bpnzTwxVMhTj-KklgOeHfW_4IcIkOfgRCx659URssTfg0v13S6SUIGm4FsaxUDGPxgacfppOlQ95HGRrzJY3oxvVZ0HxIPC_shaskK0QimbXG9XZ55YKmRqPQ9ZZHBNymIAruPkrlNXO_Eipf_eqg0XwZLF8WmAM6LrlSljCNX2oQzaUmXGaM0_DSQJJOIpRunb_NW54BPhNSPCLmUadByb97nAsQlYJqF7S-6dU3b8eEZ1YJmTq8GEYtzinVGdD1BXRVLbNiWs-crdehQxIy02ZYIwdqrAEHlUJne3DNQr8L-1Qe4uowe_BI-OSdgbjFzdoxLcuXG2IKBIabQKOw6yc6QrNlCoBXkNaDfxXfTyoeb01hYvGPvPDBo62BHvT_othZ2TuddhlALvTKc4=w194-h259-no

Reactions: tiggerrts

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
Okay morning I have been taking away the stress type posts... went to court yesterday. You get to hear people before you. Woman about 25 and pregnant. The judge states you were doing 97 in a 35 with no license and no insurance..... and the fines came to 1,400 :?: Then the judge goes "Your already paying 200 a month." So previous infractions...... :?::?: I'm doing good comparatively...... wow....

I called Brad and he did help me with a ton of stress. Bought me some food and cleaned out their pantry so have tons of canned corn, green beans, beans, fruit; can make different stuff yeah!!!!

But Piper their youngest was thrilled to see me and show me her new plastic katana sword. Hyper. Her favorite and I was told everything that is hers is "Mine" she will not share crayons their hers....

So it was time to eat and she did some, but wanted to play so I said... well let me back up last time over I told her I know she understands us so stop playing.... okay.

Just over two years old. I say "I'm going to get your sword." to get her back in, she comes running after me and mine. I know it's just cool and hand it to her. So at the door she says. I got you! I know you got me. I got you!!! I know you got me. I got you, I got you, I got you!!!! as she swings it up and down. So I look at Brad and his girlfriend. She got me.

I got you!! I know I told everyone else you got me..... Ok

OMG I laughed so hard.... OK Brad said she does not know how to say OK in a gentle way yet......
:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Good morning Treefam....
So what happened in court???..........
I am glad you got some stress relieved.... sounds like a good time....
I got so busy with your comedian yesterday I forgot to post...lol
I overslept this morning so I didn't even get a photo... but it's about the same..... rain is expected tonight & off & on this weekend.... so by Tuesday we should be back to normal...(fingers crosses) ... Being out yesterday I woke with a dry throat and a little headache... so I am off to take a nap.....
TGIF...
xXw4vYtIB6fDeY8w3bnFgEltZklVs3O_BuFcOMKvFCuODy4hguDMuUek8NHx6x1YcseAOv_FzgXmPksNkdFBocbdJxCbnC1zArmyJJo

• Love
Reactions: tiggerrts

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
So what happened in court???..........
Hmmm well just that or the whole day I can describe so much that your head could spin... but for me. I go into court for a pro say to the prosecutor, and have to sit in court hearing others just plead guilty and so forth. I await my time and am called up. Do you live at so and so yes maim do you live still in so and so ...... yes maim.

You have entered a plea of not guilty, do you want it to be a trial by judge or trial by jury. Jury. I say. Better to be ruled by 12 than one in my mind. Wrong. Let me explain. Well then you need to sign this letter of discovery. A few questions later and find out that I had to go to court just to get the prosecutors to show me what I am accused of some month or two later? Really? Okay If your stressed over an assault. Mind you assault to me is you beat the living hell out of someone or did close or something.

I can and have not. I'm no lawyer and will change it to trial by judge, so I do not give myself up, if you will, shhhhhh keep your mouth shut little one. So in a month or two get to go back to the courtroom and finally see the accusation. What has it been six months no longer nine months and now I get to see in two more what. That's almost a year in total. I knew law was slow but this slow..... okay okay, if it was for a murder charge you would want it that slow

The judge did say, even if you represent yourself it does have to follow the letter of the law. True.
Do you think I hit a woman? no. Ever hit a man? Well okay, in sparring martial arts day back in the day. I was trained for it. I paralyzed him for a moment as was scared to death. What did I do?

And when that fear hits you, you know you have been trained to be to strong , but the code of bushido or the code of the sword.

The sword is a relic of the household. Mother or father may have died using said sword. And with such the power under them is stronger than we can see. And once that awakes.... right.

Six months to this day to make one sword, six months, two metals forged, and will cut you closer than a razor, and a razor has cut your skin close enough to bleed, don't lie. And this is two types of metal and will take your arm off, head or other.

Yes trained to such and have the bushido code of law...... I am to not go out and find it, I am to wait. And if I see it happening I am still to wait, I am not the first nor the second; the royal guard. IF you want to come at my lord or sorry lady; you will soon meet your fate if you come forward. I am made to beat you, i told you this.

Not like the past in which as a woman you must stay silent but a new breed that says, tell me what you think. Have been listening, and what males don't know, once those blades start dropping. Your ego and balls will get in the way, but not mine, too old.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread