The Triton Tank system starter kit arrived!!! Time to start the transition!

Status
Not open for further replies.

thedustwarrior

Sep 16, 2013
los angeles
This thing is pretty damn cool. I Really like the girth. I had one of those cig-a-like types I got from a local tobacco shop. It sucked. I used it for a while and then went back to analogs for a couple more years on and off. Didn't smoke too much, half a pack a day. But smoked for many many years. Decided to give the e-cig another try to save some money and get my wind back. Tried the old one I had and it really wasn't doing it for me so I went online and found this site. Boy what a find. Spent countless hours looking at all the bazillions of types devices everyone uses, settled on a triton tank system just cause it had taken so much of the guess work out of things and people seemed to speak highly of their juices.

I want to get out of the tobacco business once and for all. After my first couple of hours with a real e-cigarette, I am feeling much better about walking away. I quit cold turkey and was smoke free for three or four years and then one day, I was a smoker again. It impressed the hell out of me how easily I took it back up. Since then it has been an on again off again, try an e-cig battle of will. I feel lousy about it too, I quit drinking alcohol 16 years ago, walked away and never looked back. Have not been so lucky with the tobacco, coming to terms with the fact that nicotine and I like each other and that it's okay to use the stuff as long as I don't destroy myself and my finances over it. I have a kid who turned 11 and she is gonna cost a lot to educate and tobacco is expensive in the short term, and if you're unlucky, brutally expensive in the long term when the smoking related illnesses kick in.

Thanks to everyone who posted candidly about their experience, their regret, their hopes and their honest feelings about this new way of life. It has really helped me make up my mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread