SMILIN

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2008
CHITOWN USA
www.vapor4life.com
here ya go

Here ya go

I have bought carts from njoy(1st),David Yang(2nd), 2 other ebay sellers(3rd), Janty(4th), Puresmoker(5th), Jane.e-cigsales(6th), Pillbox38(7th), and I enjoy using ALL, but Davids which make me SICK.

Dear Steve,

This is David Yang from China, manufacturer of ecig, I used to sell you 50 cigarette carts from Ebay. our ebay name is ecigaretteworld , runned by my Newzealand friends Micheal. For some reason, Ebay just refused us to sell our ecigarette, I guess maybe some one report us because of our good price.

First , I want to know how is the 200 carts you bought from me before? Your comments are always very important to improve our service.
Then I would like to introduce you my new online shop, www.ecigarettemall.com 5carts will be as gift along with your other stuff bought from us, if you registered. thanks a lot.
at last , I want to tell you a good news, we will have our new penstyle cigarette out on the 8th of next month, and it will have manual switch and usb powerd, it will be better than Janty, while the price will be much better than his.

Thanks for reading my email , hope I have made any sense with my poor english. Look forward to your soonest reply

Kind regards
David Yang8-o

Last edited:

Bertrand

ECF Veteran
Oct 27, 2008
I used to sell you 50 cigarette carts from Ebay. our ebay name is ecigaretteworld , runned by my Newzealand friends Micheal. For some reason, Ebay just refused us to sell our ecigarette, I guess maybe some one report us because of our good price.

hehehe. "Because of our good price." Nicotine cartridges and liquid are banned from sale in NZ.

CaSHMeRe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2008
USA

MNZ

NZ Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 13, 2008
Wellington, New Zealand
The posts I made introducing David Yang were made immediately after our business relationship ceased. I considered it good business ethics to provide David Yang with a polite introduction to the forum members.

It was the posts made recently in the review thread that directly linked me to problems and indeed blaming me for those problems that I found totally objectionable.

If David Yang is not man enough to accept the responsibility for his own short comings, then he is not someone I can reccommend to anyone.

It now transpires that he lied to me and about me to others, again that is totally objectionable behaviour that I will not tolerate.

eyespy

ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2008
UK
There's a lot of accusatoins flying around which don't add up.

SMILIN kicked off by saying "I had received an email from him (David Yang). It said, to the extent, ebay pulled him for "selling to cheap"."

To this MNZ relies: "This is a direct lie, the ebay account was never suspended because we were to cheap, ..."

What David Yang actually said was: "... For some reason, Ebay just refused us to sell our ecigarette, I guess maybe some one report us because of our good price. ...."

Where is the lie here?

I also cannot understand SMILIN's comment:
"Tonight, I was cleaning out my spam, and to my surprise, I had received an email from him. It said, to the extent, ebay pulled him for "selling to cheap". Yeah right. Ebay has much less expensive carts now, vs a coujple months ago, and he never mentioned anything about remedy."

SMILIN later went on to publish David Yang's email which included the statement:
"...Then I would like to introduce you my new online shop, www.ecigarettemall.com 5carts will be as gift along with your other stuff bought from us, if you registered. thanks a lot...."

If that's not an offer to remedy the situation I don't know what is
- It is hardly David Yangs fault that the email had been sitting around in SMILIN's junk mail for god knows how long :mad:

CaSHMeRe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2008
USA
SMILIN later went on to publish David Yang's email which included the statement:
"...Then I would like to introduce you my new online shop, www.ecigarettemall.com 5carts will be as gift along with your other stuff bought from us, if you registered. thanks a lot...."

If that's not an offer to remedy the situation I don't know what is
- It is hardly David Yangs fault that the email had been sitting around in SMILIN's junk mail for god knows how long :mad:

eyespy ... see this phrase ... "other stuff bought from us ..." which almost seems like David Yang was waiting for SMILIN to order again, then he will add 5 extra free carts ... No mention of complete exchange of carts he got, just that he would add 5 extra .... kind of like loongtotem. Order more before we send you replacements type ordeal ...

atleast, that is how I read the sentence ... :confused:

eyespy

ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2008
UK
@ Cash
Well seeing as David Yang's english is not the best(though 100% better than my Chinese) we could both be wrong - but I read the phrase:

"....5carts will be as gift along with your other stuff bought from us, if you registered."

as 5 cart + your previously purchased stuff will be credited to your account when you register.

Perhaps I'm just too trusting :rolleyes:

MNZ

NZ Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 13, 2008
Wellington, New Zealand
I really don't want to post the records of conversations between myself and David Yang regarding the post in the review forum made by smilin, what I will say is that it paints David Yang in a completely different light and confirms his attitude towards fixing the problem which was basically to not fix it.

Take it from me, thinking the best of this situation is not correct.

leaford

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 1, 2008
Shenzhen, Guangdong, China
eyespy ... see this phrase ... "other stuff bought from us ..." which almost seems like David Yang was waiting for SMILIN to order again, then he will add 5 extra free carts ... No mention of complete exchange of carts he got, just that he would add 5 extra .... kind of like loongtotem. Order more before we send you replacements type ordeal ...

atleast, that is how I read the sentence ... :confused:

Close. I think he's just saying that if you register for his new site you get 5 free carts with your order. No relation to the previous order.

Fedor

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2008
D*mn it....I was really looking forward to buying from David Yang....

Why is it that since he is a shareholder of the manufacturing company, he deals his sales personally? Wouldn't that be screwing his own company over?

As for MNZ, u certainly put a lot of trust in a chinese guy whom you have never met. Not to mention lotsa monetary investment as well...

So the issue here is:

a)His carts are bad. Anyone else has the same problem?
b)He delivers wrongly. Anyone else has the same problem?
c)He does not seem to be an ethical business partner. How does his Australian and US partner respond to this? How has he responded to you so far over your lopsided partnership, MNZ?

I suggest that David Yang personally addresses this issue rather than so many others like us coming into the picture and guessing things. If he does not, then MNZ gets the benefit of the doubt...

Fedor

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2008
my two cents..

Since the forum decided to classify and announce Suppliers in our midst, there should be accountability. Users like myself rely on the forums for objective views, reviews and news. Many times, i decide where and who to buy from by reading the forums and I'm sure i'm not alone.

I, for one was thankful for the loong totem and health cigarette threads. I know to stay away from them. I'm looking at this David Yang thread very closely...

MNZ

NZ Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 13, 2008
Wellington, New Zealand
I agree with you Fedor, it is appropriate for comment to made about suppliers in this forum.

Highlighting who to steer clear of provides guidance for established members and critically for new users to enable everyone to make informed decisions about who not to deal with as well as who to deal with and get reliable honest service.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread