The Truth Behind The Mood Bar

Status
Not open for further replies.

CardinalWinds

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 25, 2009
Vermont, USA
Mood, schmood...make the supporting member icon a banner like the designation for verified members (because it's ugly as all get out), and raise the 5kb limit on avatars and ECF can have $24 of mine. Actually, I'll be a supporting member soon anyway because this place is worth more than $2 a month in entertainment value alone, not to mention the vast information depository here. :)

Cheechako

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2012
Arizona
It is not true!

The Illuminati and the Masons are behind it!
aliens.jpg

bacc.vap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2011
Virtualville
Mood, schmood...make the supporting member icon a banner like the designation for verified members (because it's ugly as all get out), and raise the 5kb limit on avatars and ECF can have $24 of mine. Actually, I'll be a supporting member soon anyway because this place is worth more than $2 a month in entertainment value alone, not to mention the vast information depository here. :)
The avatar has been raise to 30kb.

SissySpike

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2012
San Diego CA

images.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread