The Twisted Wish Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobsyeruncle

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Sep 5, 2010
    in a cave, eh?
    Poof! Wish granted. It turns out the a-holes in the mail sorting facility are the real thieving .......s. Your mail carrier never had any idea he was delivering various kinds of bricks instead of the fancy mods you paid good money for. But when you turned him in, he and his family ended up living on the street. So, now you've increased the number of your enemies and you're still getting bricks in the mail. At least you know where the flaming bag of crap that now shows up on your doorstep once or twice a week comes from.

I wish my computer was faster.

bobsyeruncle

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
  • Sep 5, 2010
    in a cave, eh?
    Poof! Wish granted. You just won a free lap dance from Chippendales, a lifetime supply of extra-strength girdles from Playtex, 5 free penis piercings of your choice from The BME Edge and a book of free colonic treatment coupons from Roto Rooter. Your friends have already helped you claim some of your prizes when you overindulged at the local pub. The pictures are out on the internet.

I wish I could sober up more quickly.

Dandafixr

Unregistered Supplier
    ECF Veteran
    Jan 13, 2012
    Missery, United States
    *PooF* wish granted. After a long night of drinking and putting your mojo on a HAWT redhead you go home with her and in the middle of getting your grove on you suddenly sober up and realize the hot redhead is really a psychotic circus clown who doesn't like to take no for an answer. She ties you up and locks you in her basement feeding you once a day a mixture of oatmeal and maggots for protein. you never have to worry about sobering up again because you will never make it out of that basement.

I wish I lived in the wild west (1800's not LA after dark)

RippleInStillWater

Supplier's Manufacturer - Offline
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 18, 2010
    Land Of Corruption
    Voila

You won a solar provari causing you to spend copious time in the daylight as it chewed through power and your resulting leather-like skin is unattractive to bbnj, forcing her to turn her attention to disheveled hippies........;)

I wish I could see all the commiserators at Vapebash!!!!:thumbs::party::toast:

Dandafixr

Unregistered Supplier
    ECF Veteran
    Jan 13, 2012
    Missery, United States
    :evil:POOF:evil: You are the most evil despicable person on the planet, they make comic books about you and send heros to try and destroy you buy you always prevail. the storys of horror told around campfires about you keep children up at night shivering in their tents. But the best part is...........wait ...whats that sound?? Oh its your alarm clock and you wake up and you just still kinda mean and like to take jabs a ppl and make them have husbands when they surely would rather have the 6 wives in utah.... :p

I wish Lox was nicer :blink:

MASTER0FDAMPF

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Mar 22, 2011
    Philly
    *Poof* After a week the Suave shampoo and conditioner friz out your hair and your friends pick on you incessantly for smelling like apple and strawberry and not your signature patchouli. They do, however, like the debonaire scented oil you have started using with the wonderful hint of vanilla!

I wish that Rip wins his mod...

bobsyeruncle

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
  • Sep 5, 2010
    in a cave, eh?
    Poof! Wish granted. Unfortunately, he doesn't get to enjoy it much. The world is suffering from the longest and bitterest cold snap everywhere. The sick, the very young and the elderly have all perished; their constitutions weren't strong enough. But no one else is expected to last much longer either. Food, water and fuel for heat are all rapidly dwindling. Everything, and everyone, grinds to a halt in the icy coldness. Apparently, hell just froze over! :lol:

I wish there was more time in the day.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread