Not open for further replies.

igetcha

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2008
UK
www.E-Cig-Reviews.com
dont know about you guys, but im getting fed up with all the americans on here giving it the large one about how fandabbydozee the cash cola is.

"oooh, ive got cola, ooh i love it, oooh its the greatest thing since the wheel, oooh im in cola heaven, oooh its just like the real thing, oooh etc etc etc etc etc etc":-x

stop making us poor UK guys feel like life without cola is a life not worth living!

you got it, we want it...........so will someone PLEASE start providing the UK with cola!:pervy:

Cash, how about shipping to the UK and put us all out of our misery. Just tell us how much! name your price! you could make a fortune!!!!:D

SuziQ

ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2008
Nr London, UK
OMG, I want it soooo much! Give it to meeeee!
Seriously though, we really do want the chance to try it. Someone, please stock it. What is it they used to say about the Americans during WWII? Over paid, over sexed and OVER HERE!!!!!!!! Not seeing the difference right now, especially the last bit. (sorry guys, too much vino probably, lol)

Dale

ECF Veteran
Oct 27, 2008
Mt. Baldy, CA USA
OMG, I want it soooo much! Give it to meeeee!
Seriously though, we really do want the chance to try it. Someone, please stock it. What is it they used to say about the Americans during WWII? Over paid, over sexed and OVER HERE!!!!!!!! Not seeing the difference right now, especially the last bit. (sorry guys, too much vino probably, lol)

And what did we do when we finally entered the war?

Why, we built Coca-Cola bottling plants all over Europe and the Pacific!

Coca-Cola, Spam and Hershey bars... America's contributions to world cuisine.

I hope you lot get your cola flavor soon. It really is the bee's knees!

SuziQ

ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2008
Nr London, UK
I have heard so much about Hershey bars over the years. One day, I saw some at a tube station kiosk. Bought one....how do you guys eat that stuff??? It isn't supposed to be chocolate, is it? The rest of Europe reckons ours shouldn't be called chocolate for some reason to do with the cocoa content or something, but at least it has some in. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread