THE ultimate E cig cases!

Status
Not open for further replies.

No burn baby

ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2008
Buckinghamshire, England, UK
Greetings all! As I mentioned in another thread I was working on the ultimate E cig carry case the other night. At the time, whilst wearing the rose tinted specs of a bottle of red wine it looked great but, in the cold sobre light of day, I wasn't so impressed with my handywork. I am, afterall, an obsessive perfectionist. Thusly my friend and I set off on a mission to find the ultimate E cig cases. In and out and in and out of high street stores we ventured not finding anything to our liking. Eventually we came across Boots and thought we'd have a wonder in, though at this point it felt like we were clutching at straws. I'm ever so glad I followed my friend's lead because, little did we know, we were about to stumble upon the holy grail! By this time, I was cold and disparaged plus my mini E cig battery was running low. Ladies and gentlemen, as I'm sure you'll agree such a predicament simply isn't cricket! LOL. However, our find made enduring such pain very worth while.

Here they are, Boots manicure gift sets, seemingly a special offer for Christmas so hurry on down to your local Boots! A hard case with a nice soft leather exterior (is this faux leather? I'm not sure, probably but its very soft and pleasant to the feel.) These are just PERFECT to stash your E cigs. A nice size, not too large but not so small that you struggle to fit your paraphernalia in. They cost £8.00 each and are buy two get one free. Bloody score! I just had to share. In this particular boots they had black and a sexy pearly white for us ladies. I am greedy so bought both.

Now for some pics, three to load:
cases1.jpg

DSCF0126.jpg

cases2.jpg

Now to work on my next invention. The "Stashtray". I have banned tobacco from the house, only E smoking allowed in here on poker night, which is sort of every night these days. However, we thought it would be most delightful if we had a suitable tray in which to place our E cigs whilst not smoking lest they rolled around the table and, horror of horrors got scratched or fell. So, the idea of creating a lovely soft, felt lined "Stashtray" sprung to mind. I will post photos upon its completion and will leave the red wine right alone during its creation.

Over and out ladies and gents, thanks for reading!

Last edited:

cass

ECF Veteran
. They cost £8.00 each and are buy two get one free. Bloody score! I just had to share. In this particular boots they had black and a sexy pearly white for us ladies. I am greedy so bought both.

Oh, my God, that is sweet! I don't know what Boots is!!! Is there a website??? I want one of those! Will you possible get me one and mail it? That seems like the perfect set up. Everything you need!

just4747

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Oct 6, 2008
Hmm well first off that second one def isn't it. The first one though has to be the same one...it says comes in cream or black but it's hard to tell if it has the same exact number and placement of the elastic straps inside..

Looks like it though, I'll be ordering I think! Thanks!

Do they even ship to the U.S.? Doesn't say anywhere and it doesn't give any checkboxes or anything to choose which color you want...hmm...

EDIT: Looks like they don't ship to the U.S!!! :( Anybody in the UK wanna buy one for me (I pay of course) and then ship it to me in the U.S. when they receive it? Or does anyone know of a U.S. site with this case???

Last edited:

No burn baby

ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2008
Buckinghamshire, England, UK
Baalel, you want to avoid the ones with the leather straps, it will be hell trying to get parts in them as they are specifically made to fit the manicure tools and will be either too tight or too loose for e cigs and parts with no give. My one has elastic straps that stretch perfectly to fit the e cig parts so that is what to aim for.

Try Amazon/Ebay etc. Just4747, search for "manicure set". I was not in my usual town when I picked those ones up from Boots but tomorrow I will see if I can go back into boots and pick up a bulk of these things, or order them and you guys can buy them off me.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread