Travel and Vaping The Ultimate Travel Set-up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jim Davis

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2009
Retired in Houston, Texas / USA
Most of my travels are by Air, but 25% of my trips are within 8 hours driving distance. When I drive to local calls (within 8 hours) I have my car set up for vaping. I expanded my single cigarette lighter plug to take 3 adapters, because my GPS is important too.

1) Passthrough is plugged in. Attach a small piece of velcro to your e-cig so you can stick it on the console or dashboard and it wont disappear during a quick stop or sharp turn. A very small piece will do the trick.

2) Cut a piece of Styrofoam. The diameter of a soda can, and about 4 to 6 inches high. Then cut holes for a few prefilled carts, and 1 or 2 atomizers. You insert this in the cup holder in the console.

You're set to go. Passthrough secured, and spare carts and attys readily available. No fumbling or refilling while driving.

OK - Check - GPS, Cell Phone, e-cig. I'm on my way.

Last edited:

Jim Davis

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2009
Retired in Houston, Texas / USA
Thanks for some good ideas! I have a long trip coming up and was just thinking about how to vape all the way. I just realized I need more USB outlets. One for the Blackberry with Navigator and one for the passthrough....

Probably Best Buy for adapters. Just remember - The passthrough adapter should be at least 5 volts @ 1 amp.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread