Status
Not open for further replies.

wfarrar33

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2010
Arkansas
Same counting had started on Italian forum by a very nice guy there. Major, I think that I will be on time but please add 2 more days because Bruce asked me for 510 atomizer extensions for UFS so he will delay me a little! Maybe we will have to add 1 more week if I deside to make a prototype of Iatty2 in the middle of UFS production. Also I will push hard the man that shines and the man that cleans the metal parts to do their job as quick as the can

so we start counting again. 31:toast:

Ill take 2 of em and you can send them dirty and unpolished lol

Major

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2011
Panama City, Florida
www.ggecig.com
Same counting had started on Italian forum by a very nice guy there. Major, I think that I will be on time but please add 2 more days because Bruce asked me for 510 atomizer extensions for UFS so he will delay me a little! Maybe we will have to add 1 more week if I deside to make a prototype of Iatty2 in the middle of UFS production. Also I will push hard the man that shines and the man that cleans the metal parts to do their job as quick as the can

so we start counting again. 31:toast:

You got it man! I reset the (un)Official counter to 31. And of course even if it was much later, it was just excitement and having fun with the waiting. No one really expects you to meet deadlines when you are making art my friend. ;)

Major

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2011
Panama City, Florida
www.ggecig.com
thanks a lot Major my good friend:)
I think you will get one buddy, no worries. I will make 500 of them this time:)

Weeeeeeeeee! 500? Now that is just freakin awesome Imeo! Seriously, that should fulfill the desires of most everyone that is seeking one. We can't ask for beter than that! :toast:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread