Status
Not open for further replies.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Leave it as it is if you like sweety, no problem. All parts are cleaned with supersounds. But you can clean all the big pieces in case something is left there after the cleaning prossedure or if you want to feel safe because many hands including mine have touch the pieces.

Major

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2011
Panama City, Florida
www.ggecig.com
Major's directions were exellent exept the point of dissasembling the connector. There is no reason for this. Connector is lubricated in the right way. I never suggest to people to dissasemble it because there is no reason and because they maybe hurt the small o-rings or the plastic insulant. But knowing Major's directions in case that something happens to connector isnt bad at all of course.

I also correct some points on Majors post. In fact I add some things. It would be nice to reread this post so you will be able to know everytime what is going on with your UFS

Exellent guide Major. Very very detailed!!!

I would have loved to have made such an excellent post Imeo my friend but that is our very good family member inquisitorj who made this. Thank you inquisitir for your very detailed help! :)

Major

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2011
Panama City, Florida
www.ggecig.com
No problem my friend. I agree about Imeo being so busy bless his heart. I wonder how many times in a dsay he actually passes himself coming back from one direction or another! :laugh:

Between his attention to the forums, PM's. emails and his constant working on designs and prototypes, I honestly don't see how the man has time to eat or sleep! I bet his wife wishes she had never heard of a PV but I know we are thankful for all he does for us. :thumbs:

fright88

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2011
Loveland CO
No problem my friend. I agree about Imeo being so busy bless his heart. I wonder how many times in a dsay he actually passes himself coming back from one direction or another! :laugh:

Between his attention to the forums, PM's. emails and his constant working on designs and prototypes, I honestly don't see how the man has time to eat or sleep! I bet his wife wishes she had never heard of a PV but I know we are thankful for all he does for us. :thumbs:

That doesn't even include his day job lol.

jkoppk

ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2011
hanover,PA.
The only reason that I included the center pin tare down and re-assembly is that I had to do it on my V1 UFS. It is important that you are extremely careful with the tiny o rings though.

I wish I had seen this before I messed up my new UFS.When I was putting a new atty in I pulled the center pin down too far and it came completely out.I wasn't thinking o rings were in there so I gave it a push and felt some resistance.I kept going and it popped through then I saw a piece of a micro sized o ring on top the pin.Now i'm waiting for the replacement center pin assembly I bought from COV to get here because it leaks and can't be used.

Zoranth

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2010
Baldwin, MI. USA
www.keepandshare.com
You could have gotten a couple of 2mmx1mm o-rings and replaced them in the original center pin assembly instead of buying a new one. But, at least this way, you can still do that and have a spare as well

I wish I had seen this before I messed up my new UFS.When I was putting a new atty in I pulled the center pin down too far and it came completely out.I wasn't thinking o rings were in there so I gave it a push and felt some resistance.I kept going and it popped through then I saw a piece of a micro sized o ring on top the pin.Now i'm waiting for the replacement center pin assembly I bought from COV to get here because it leaks and can't be used.

Rick.45cal

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 14, 2011
Lakeland Florida

Don't feel bad, after a month of sitting and looking at my version 1, I finally got a GGTS... on the second tank I did exactly what you did, one Oring broke, and the other allowed it to leak... Accidents happen, don't feel too bad you're not alone ;)

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
The only reason that I included the center pin tare down and re-assembly is that I had to do it on my V1 UFS. It is important that you are extremely careful with the tiny o rings though.

Inq, I was thinking something about Major when I wrote my post :lol:

I am very sorry, I corrected the name immediately!

Your guide has to go on GG wiki to my opinion. Ariel, can you do that please? Something like "a quick-detailed guide for UFS with tips and tricks included"

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com

My wife says exactly that Major!!! Do you have a camera to my house? xaxaxa. What she tells me is that she prefered me when I was smoking !

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Imeo has a day job too? I can't believe that because there would be no time for that beside his work on GGs and taking care of us at the forums. Does his day have 72 hours? Amazing...

I only serve the current insurance customers Gredie. But I am sure that I will stop doing this very soon. My office help me on this very much but many times my input is needed. But its really impossible to do that too. Time to quit!

gredie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2011
GG, Austria
Your guide has to go on GG wiki to my opinion. Ariel, can you do that please? Something like "a quick-detailed guide for UFS with tips and tricks included"

Ariel seems to be busy, so I made the page on both wikis, Ariel's and ecf. I hope this is ok. :)

Guide to UFS - GG Wiki

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
I didn't know that. You're a real busy man, Imeo.
The GG universum is keep growing and insurance companies aren't the big winners this times anyway.
I bet you have more fun with GG :laugh:

I never had fun with insurances Gredie. It was just a job. It was less than a job, it was something to feed my children. GG is a hobby and it will stay as a hobby that gives me the same money as the insurances did. If it turns in a business I will lost my inspiration for sure!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread