• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

The Un-official "hugrem" thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lori68

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2011
Maple Ridge, BC
Hang in there hugrem - don't go back to cigarettes! Those small batteries suck which is why so many people who try vaping fail on their first attempt. They want something that feels and looks like a real cig but the battery life and power coming from those puny little things is quite pathetic. It gets frustrating very quickly.

Keep strong while all your friends around you smoke. While they are sucking in all those disgusting chemicals into their lungs you are inhaling your nicotine in a much cleaner way. Your lungs will thank you for it in 20 or so years.

I've heard of lots of people who never smoked a menthol cigarette like the taste of menthol as a vape so your not weird.....in that sense anyway :p

Last edited:

Jo-dee

Moved On
Feb 12, 2012
The abyss
  • Deleted by oldsoldier

cactusgirl

Sage Tribal Queen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2011
Dartmouth, NS
I agree with Lori, I would encourange anyone who is just starting to try a battery that is at least 650mahs....the battery life of the smaller batteries lead to frustration much too quickly! I would also suggest getting at least 2 so that while you are using one, the other will be charging.

hugrem

ECF Veteran
Jan 5, 2012
Canada , QC
Hang in there hugrem - don't go back to cigarettes! Those small batteries suck which is why so many people who try vaping fail on their first attempt. They want something that feels and looks like a real cig but the battery life and power coming from those puny little things is quite pathetic. It gets frustrating very quickly.

Keep strong while all your friends around you smoke. While they are sucking in all those disgusting chemicals into their lungs you are inhaling your nicotine in a much cleaner way. Your lungs will thank you for it in 20 or so years.

I've heard of lots of people who never smoked a menthol cigarette like the taste of menthol as a vape so your not wierd.....in that sense anyway :p
I wont go back to analog for sure ! im just waiting on that 1100 mah batterys PT , after that i will order some carto and more juice and maybee another battery

hugrem

ECF Veteran
Jan 5, 2012
Canada , QC
Hey hugrem! I am personally inviting you to join our live chat this evening, starting at about 10pm EST at Stickam Online Community - Canadianvapers Group: Video Chat, Discussions and Share.

You will first have to go to Live Stream Video Chat | Stickam and create an account. Once you have a stickam account created, click on the chat link above and then click 'join group' so that we can approve your membership.

We'd love to chat with you live -- it would be fun! Think about it!
i sent a request but i dont got a web cam ?

hugrem

ECF Veteran
Jan 5, 2012
Canada , QC
Hey hugrem! I am personally inviting you to join our live chat this evening, starting at about 10pm EST at Stickam Online Community - Canadianvapers Group: Video Chat, Discussions and Share.

You will first have to go to Live Stream Video Chat | Stickam and create an account. Once you have a stickam account created, click on the chat link above and then click 'join group' so that we can approve your membership.

We'd love to chat with you live -- it would be fun! Think about it!
i wasnt able to join the chat sorry , its says i need to be a member or something like that to be able to enter the chat -_-

cactusgirl

Sage Tribal Queen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2011
Dartmouth, NS
i wasnt able to join the chat sorry , its says i need to be a member or something like that to be able to enter the chat -_-

At the top of the page, you should see a link that says "join group"....once you click that, a request to join will be sent. The administrator will need to approve it and then you'll be able to chat with us!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread