Status
Not open for further replies.

ISBN

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2010
Happy Dale Sanatorium
The Contest
You tell me the name of the movie that the picture is from.
I'll slowly reveal another section of the picture as the contest goes on.

What You Might Win

UnknownPCC.jpg

One Really Cool PCC
...that I know works with a kr808-mini battery and rumored to work with a 510.

RULES

- One guess every Two Hours From The Last Time You Posted

- Any Picture hint refreshes the timer

- Any posted comment I make DOES NOT refresh the timer again, unless I specifically state it does refresh the timer in that post.

- If You Think You Can Cheat, Please Try. - if you are caught you will be disqualified, otherwise you will win.

- Winner must be within the US or Puerto Rico for shipping reasons.

- Prize will be shipped from MyVaporStore... So, my e-liquid covered fingers have never touch the prize.

- Anyone can participate, but if you have recently won or were given this prize from MyVaporStore you must choose another winner from those who participated in this contest. :)

CONTEST STARTS ON POST #19

!!!! spacekitty allowed a do over !!!!
!!! A special thank you to her !!!

Last edited:

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA

:blink: I hope this is difficult... I'd hate to see it end right away!!! :blink:

Oooops!!!

I didn't even get to say that this was my Mothers Day tribute!!!!

Awwwww...... :(

HOW?

How Did You Guess It?​

-spacekitty!!!!!!

Actually, I saved the pic and lightened it up a bit... knew it was a baldish head on a pillow. My first thought was Peter Boyle in Young Frankenstein for some reason... Ha!!

But then I thought... what is more obscure and bizarre, that someone like you would probably pick... and Eraserhead came to mind. When I Googled it and saw that pic I KNEW!!!
(plus having a copy of it on DVD doesn't hurt, either... LOL) :evil:

Last edited:

spacekitty

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
Ok... since I feel like a certain person (who shall remain nameless) in another contest, who used to guess the answer so early that it would ruin it for everyone else... if isbnbook is willing to come up with another movie, I will pass on the prize and give it up to the next person to guess correctly in a new contest...

It looks like a really nice PCC, and I love the color, but I only have one 808 batt and would like to see it go to someone who would get more use out of it... :wub:

t2028.gif So I call for a NEW contest!!! t2028.gif

spacekitty

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
That's just fine with me!!! :thumb:

You don't have to feel like you owe me anything. After I got over gloating about winning your contest so quickly, I really do feel badly about spoiling it for you and everyone else... :facepalm: :blush:

Besides... I'm not sure that I want you knowing where I live... :evil: LOL!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread