Status
Not open for further replies.

smokindeuce

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 22, 2008
UK
www.smokejuice.co.uk

Yes that's right the Janty Stick V3 is in.... and let me tell you it is a beaut!! :D

Black matte rubberised texture ('oooh sir')
Sexy new switch with Janty logo on ('do you want some more sir?')
Smaller size ('yes smaller sir, oooh')
New white led ('oooh we like a bit of led sir')
Angled usb connector for easier use ('suit you sir')

What comes in the kit?

1 x Stick Body (manual switch)

2 x SPECIAL E-cig rechargeable batteries 320 Mah (not AAA battery)

1 x Atomizer (JANTY normal classic atomizer under warranty)

1 x Stick dedicated USB-E cable for charging and vaping through USB port computer, power outlet or car

5 x Free classic cartridges (Tob High)

1 x Wall charger

1 x Manual

Matteblack.jpg

Last edited:

smokindeuce

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 22, 2008
UK
www.smokejuice.co.uk
Ohh stop tempting me!!! I can't decide if I want an Ego, this or a pipe mod!!

I already have a functioning V2, ugly silver thing with no white LED!!! Can I stand not having a white LED and gorgeous new body and switch? I may have to sleep on it !!

Hi Tribal! LOL

Well, with it's luxurious soft rubber finish, I reckon it would be fine to sleep on....:p

smokindeuce

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 22, 2008
UK
www.smokejuice.co.uk
Well I tried to fight the urge but I failed miserably! Ordered one and a 510 adapter to go with it so I don't feel guilty about having more pen atties than 510 atties hehe !

Thanks for your order - we'll get this out to you tomorrow.... I'm sure you'll love it!! :D

tribalmasters

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 19, 2008
United Kingdom
Good stuff! The OhMG liquid is now my staple..... the tobacco flavour is so nice and clean with great flavour - loving it! :)

I was going to buy the tobacco but then thought about how I loved the cappuccino last time and also didn't have any menthol! I got extra high 24mg for the menthol just as a special treat hehe :)

smokindeuce

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 22, 2008
UK
www.smokejuice.co.uk
I was going to buy the tobacco but then thought about how I loved the cappuccino last time and also didn't have any menthol! I got extra high 24mg for the menthol just as a special treat hehe :)

The menthol is sweet you won't regret it Tribal.... vaping on the V3 901 with 24mg OhMG tobacco as I type..... this thing is so sweet I love it - good work Janty! :thumbs:

smokindeuce

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 22, 2008
UK
www.smokejuice.co.uk

smokindeuce

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 22, 2008
UK
www.smokejuice.co.uk
the only thing I would have liked to see changed was the battery screw on the cover. Its a hassle to unscrew with an atty attached.

Personally, i tend to charge n vape the stick at the same time thus taking out the need to remove the battery, but I understand what you mean.

Other than that, I find the battery cap can be easily removed using a coin, screwdriver or even a finger nail.

smokindeuce

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 22, 2008
UK
www.smokejuice.co.uk
day 3 lets see

Wait, your an astronaut, in space using the V3..... wow, I would ever have guessed!

Just don't let go of it!! ***anti-gravity has known to take the life of many a PV from careless astronauts... but don't worry: 'Smokejuice now shipping to a SPACE STATION near you!' :p:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread