The Vandy Vape AP MTL Kit Review

Status
Not open for further replies.

gcrawleyjr

Dec 19, 2018
Xenia, Ohio
Well it’s been 7 days since I unboxed the Vandy Vape AP MTL Kit. I have been using it daily and found this to be a very handy device especially where I need to be desecrate and mindful of none vapers. First of all I must admit that MTL is not my preferred vape style. However after trying many Pod style systems the AP Kit has them all beat hands down. I am also not really into NicSalts but I found this handy little kit able to meet and exceed the challenges for any new person wanting to try vaping. Good battery life. The two coils provided worked flawlessly with many types of E-juice at varying mixtures store bought and made myself. I used 50VG/50PG from 0 nic to 12 nic with no issues. I used 60VG/40PG 0 nic to 12 nic again no issues. I used 70VG/30PG 0 nic to 12 nic and again no issues. I experienced no wicking issues and did not get any dry hits even when chain vaping I believe this is what impressed me the most with this device. The machining was good and I found the threading very nice for such a small device. My only cons on this device are that it had a proprietary drip tip and there was no re-buildable coil option if it had those options this would be a kit for all that enjoy MTL. My wife is really impressed with it and likes it a lot now that I am through with this review she will probably claim it as hers and I will have to get one for myself.

Thank you Vandy Vape - MyVpro and Ariel Liang for allowing me to test and review another fine product.

Attachments

• 20190118_133720.jpg
    20190118_133720.jpg
    360.3 KB · Views: 13

Berniejap

Moved On
Aug 11, 2019
  • Deleted by Misty
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread