The Vape A Vet Project

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chicken Menudo

ECF Veteran
Jan 19, 2014
Wanted to give a shout out to Halo for being a Critical Sponsor of the Vape A Vet Project (Vape A Vet). The Vape A Vet Project provides free starter kits to current smokers who are active and former veterans looking to quit. Also, the Vape A Vet Project provides e-liquid care packages to deployed service members.

Halo, keep up the good work.

wheezal

Insane Halon
ECF Veteran
Aug 27, 2013
Austin, Tx
i keep in touch wif my best friend, he was my wingman during my stretch back in the late 90's. he was contemptible, misogynistic, a conman, a weasel, and a scoundrel....but dangit if he wasnt the best person to have covering your six when bad things happened. Or at least mine. He saved my life more times than i can count, not that he saved my life a lot, more like i just cant count very high.

he was a heavy smoker and drinker (like moi) and last month i sent him a Triton starter kit (the one you sent me Randle). He's on the fence, but it's hopeful. I think if he tries different flavors he'll be more committed. So next week imma send him some of my unused flavors and a coupla tanks. I feel pretty strong i can turn him around and get him off smoking. Problem is, he's stationed at Cheyenne Mountain, so if i send something today, he doesnt see it for 2 weeks cuz of security and general laziness.

A lot of ex military are smokers, it's a habit picked up during some really bad times that helps calms the nerves. Those that survive their ordeal should be given every chance at a full life as possible. A program like this is a big step towards that.

Liskrig

ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2015
MA, USA
i keep in touch wif my best friend, he was my wingman during my stretch back in the late 90's. he was contemptible, misogynistic, a conman, a weasel, and a scoundrel....but dangit if he wasnt the best person to have covering your six when bad things happened. Or at least mine. He saved my life more times than i can count, not that he saved my life a lot, more like i just cant count very high.

he was a heavy smoker and drinker (like moi) and last month i sent him a Triton starter kit (the one you sent me Randle). He's on the fence, but it's hopeful. I think if he tries different flavors he'll be more committed. So next week imma send him some of my unused flavors and a coupla tanks. I feel pretty strong i can turn him around and get him off smoking. Problem is, he's stationed at Cheyenne Mountain, so if i send something today, he doesnt see it for 2 weeks cuz of security and general laziness.

A lot of ex military are smokers, it's a habit picked up during some really bad times that helps calms the nerves. Those that survive their ordeal should be given every chance at a full life as possible. A program like this is a big step towards that.

Thank you for your service. I am grateful. :wub:

Rockin Randle

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Oct 24, 2014
Trinity, FL, USA
Speaking of the Vape A Vet Project, Halo will be attending a tradeshow in which all of the proceeds will go to benefiting the Vape A Vet Organization. We will be in Chandler in about three weeks. Details are in the image below!

Anyone live near Arizona?

4FRX6aN.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread