The Vaper's Handbook - A New FAQ and Product Review Blog for Beginners and Experts

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShogaNinja

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2012
Ohio
www.youtube.com
There's a new face in town. I just wanted to let everyone know that I have been compiling information for beginners and experts alike for the better part of a year, and have recently achieved PV Master, and Registered Blogger status here on ECF. I'd like to thank ECF and the vaping community for its support. I recently migrated my ECF blog to my own website where I had greater freedom to embed videos and pictures. To celebrate I would like to cordially invite all of you to visit my blog to learn about vaping and the various products, new and old, on the market - the easy way.

It's still a work in progress, but it's coming along nicely now. I made it for you, so please enjoy learning about vaping without the hassle of digging to find what you want to know. Help share the knowledge that keeps us free of tobacco bondage. I also have a Help page where I will answer any questions you may have, and if I don't know the answer I will do the research for you or contact the right people and find out.

I am expecting to receive some new products in the mail shortly for review before being released onto the market and I hope to get those reviews up ASAP.

The link to The Vaper's Handbook can be found below in my signature.
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread