The vaping hustlers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nimaz

ECF Veteran
Sep 20, 2015
I had an interesting encounter last night when a seller from craiglist that my wife contacted knocked on my door to sell an ipad device... Frank, polite mid 30 guy, holding a big mod, 4 times bigger than my eleaf TC40 with a short gold tank. I am not too qualified but quickly deduced, thanks to what I learn in ECF, that was a 100-150W powered mod mounted with a drip tip, a system that I never used for myself. He wondered if his brother, Tommy a ~14 years young kid can join us... The ipad was locked, I bypassed the the ID lock telling him that I was clearly not interested. Running out of charge with his mod, I let Frank use my charger while we were talking. Tommy, who never smoked is really into the vaping @0mg/ml nicotine. Frank's drip tip was double coils kanthal mounted. As soon as the mod got enough charge he started dripping. He's been vaping for 3 years and stopped smoking since then. Running out of juice, he showed me his quasi empty vial of commercial juice, seemed like a good label... I offered some of my homemade juice, gave them 2 old flat screen TVs that I wanted to get rid of and they invited me to their home... I explained and showed that DIY is a very economical option trying to put emphasis on quality, safety and creativity. They left the ipad behind and I met the sexy Mum at their home, a heavy smoker. No blame, I've been through that... She explained to me how his 14 yrs old was into the vaping spirit as she was saying that she had to stop smoking. I gave the youngest a hug as I left, telling him not to vape if he doesn't need to and surely don't smoke!

This encounter triggered my thinking... The future of vaping, its development and safety usage are in the hand of the youngest who are choosing to vape over smoking. They are vaping hustlers! Some are vaping with what they can hustle. It's not just a lighter and a stick but require some sense of engineering. Smoking will become an old story in the decades to come. Is it a better trend? What can we do to propel vaping in the right direction? What could be the right direction for vaping? I am just wondering...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread