The vaping lifestyle is great!

Status
Not open for further replies.

billthetroll

ECF Veteran
Feb 24, 2016
Huntington West Virginia
So about 3 years ago i had a mini stroke.come to find out I had what s called an afib of my upper heart, after that I couldn't breathe at all.it didn't droop my face like some but my breathing was bad.I had this loud breathing thing.couldn't video my kids playing without this sound on the video.on the phone I sounded like a 450 pound 80 year old man I had to change and fast before I died. my brother in law let me hit his 200rx that ugly blue and white thing with a troll v1 rda it was cinnamon toast crunchI loved it!!!best thing I ever tasted, he was into cloud chasing so it was hard to hit it .I went out and got a lush,26 awg ni80 and a paragon carbon fiber mod.loved that thing...anyway I can breath, my kids really looked up to me and admired me for quitting smoking.I don't stink,I can play with them all day outside.I didn't miss any of my kids wrestling matches to go it and smoke.I can't list all the great things vaping has done for me.I love vaping.

Zutankhamun

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 22, 2015
Rapture
So about 3 years ago i had a mini stroke.come to find out I had what s called an afib of my upper heart, after that I couldn't breathe at all.it didn't droop my face like some but my breathing was bad.I had this loud breathing thing.couldn't video my kids playing without this sound on the video.on the phone I sounded like a 450 pound 80 year old man I had to change and fast before I died. my brother in law let me hit his 200rx that ugly blue and white thing with a troll v1 rda it was cinnamon toast crunchI loved it!!!best thing I ever tasted, he was into cloud chasing so it was hard to hit it .I went out and got a lush,26 awg ni80 and a paragon carbon fiber mod.loved that thing...anyway I can breath, my kids really looked up to me and admired me for quitting smoking.I don't stink,I can play with them all day outside.I didn't miss any of my kids wrestling matches to go it and smoke.I can't list all the great things vaping has done for me.I love vaping.

I enjoyed reading that. Good on you sir :thumb:

Zutankhamun

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 22, 2015
Rapture
Don’t be so down on yourself @Big Me

You’re more than welcome
C3F1555E-982E-4887-B964-A413E1576C60.gif

williamclarkonet

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 11, 2014
Iowa United States
Not here very often but I thought after so long it would be nice to share the good times and good tales.
Vaping is responsible for my house, car and me smelling nice. I think it has helped increase oxygen to my blood which helped me with a massive recovery.
I saved money (which I then spent on a variety of shiny things... cough cough)

So share a positive story or two. It would be nice to read after so much negativity everywhere but here and the vape shop.

And cheers to the good times :toast:
View attachment 756325
Endeed! Still love vaping.... pretty much everything about it...better health,saving money, not smelling like an astray, communeing with other vapors,sticking my finger up at Big Tobacco,enjoying the hobby aspect and just all around having a great life with it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread