The Vapor Company. $1.99 juice. VJ's blog. Received orders? Anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cupcakesugars

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Anyone here order from The Vapor company after VJ told us about their $1.99 juice? Beginning of January, I think. Have you gotten your order yet? It's been a while...<shudders> Flashbacks of painful wait times and crappy customer relations from Ms. T's Bakery!

And plus, I'm anxious to try chicken b waffles juice!!

Thanks.

rowdyplace

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2013
Birmingham, Alabama
My usps tracking number says it will be delivered tomorrow *Tuesday 1/21 - Hey, that's today....

I ordered 4 different flavors. I'll report back my initial opinion on each.

****edit**** Rule #1. Do not respond to threads in the middle of the night! I did not place the order until Sunday afternoon 1/19. I have placed so many juice orders in the past few days that I'm getting them confused. Especially at 2am.

I will report back as this order progresses. Price is important. Along with shipping time and "likeability" of the product.

Last edited:

spawnsharks

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 11, 2013
Austin, TX
Prices are still at $1.99. Is this a sale, or their regular prices? I am going to order a few of their more off-beat flavors... Peanut Butter Bacon Milkshake.. Chicken-N-Waffles... Yes please! And.. for $2.50 including shipping.. what's to stop anyone from trying?

I just ordered a half dozen flavors.. all the odd ones. If these are good, I can only imagine that the basics are pretty good too. I had initially filled my cart with a dozen, but then realized that it was crazy to do so without knowing quality. Dill Pickles and Vanilla Ice Cream, here we go!!!!

Last edited:

TheReign

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 31, 2013
Kaua'i - Nevada
Anyone here order from The Vapor company after VJ told us about their $1.99 juice? Beginning of January, I think. Have you gotten your order yet? It's been a while...<shudders> Flashbacks of painful wait times and crappy customer relations from Ms. T's Bakery!

And plus, I'm anxious to try chicken b waffles juice!!

Thanks.

woo found a vaper in nevada on here finally! :toast: haven't found alot from nevada. found one from Hawai'i so far.

remmy00

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 5, 2012
Southern California
Placed order on the 11th. Still waiting for order to be fullfilled. Orders placed at other vendors on thursday last week are already here today.

Well for what it's worth, I placed mine early on the 9th... (10 business days and 14 calendar)

Still "awaiting fulfillment" as well and no response to any emails

Last edited:

rowdyplace

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2013
Birmingham, Alabama
I also placed an order on 1/19 and it is still showing "Awaiting Fulfillment". That's really not that long, but seeing the other problems here I think that it's looking like we may be the victims of fraud. (Accepting orders that they know they are not going to ship.)

I think phone calls tomorrow is a good start. According to an earlier post, their number is:

Last edited:

~Ricky~

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 22, 2013
Enterprise, Alabama
Placed my order on Jan 8th, sent an email a few days later just to check on it. The guy responding told me they were swampped from the VJ plug. I got an email on Jan 16th saying the order status was changed to shipped, but the tracking number wasn't valid for USPS, UPS nor FedEX, and website still shows order status as "awaiting fullfillment" as of now. Sent another email on Jan 21st inquiring about the status and invalid shipping tracking number, but no answer so far.

Given his first email, I assume they are still in a backlog so I'm trying to be patient and understanding. Being busy is a good problem to have from their point of view, but one has to wonder exactly how they had prepared to handle the business they would obviously get, but then again maybe the VJ plug ambushed them, lol.

Oh well, 60ML of Vapor Room Gingerbread and 50ML of MBV Coumarin should be here today, so I'll have plenty to do till this order arrives. :)

rowdyplace

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2013
Birmingham, Alabama
So anyone hear anything today? I mean these guys could at least send out an update.

I agree with sending out an update. Whatever they did to create this rapid increase in business worked. Now they need to manage it.
Having angry customers is much worse than having no customers.

I called them around noon. They answered the phone. I knew they were real busy so I said "wrong number".

Being in business for yourself is like dancing with a bear...you don't quit when you get tired.

I think they should be pulling some double shifts to get on top of this backlog and increase their satisfied customer base. The real problem is that there is no incentive for them. THEY HAVE ALREADY BEEN PAID!

remmy00

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 5, 2012
Southern California
The owner just posted on FB. They had over 1600 orders. They are sending out orders. The CEO/Founder is on VJ if you need/want to ask a question.

Um...yeah. Real glad they have the time to post on facebook and go on VJ :glare:

Would be a little nicer if they posted updates on their site (where people actually placed their orders...not everyone is on facebook)

Maybe even nicer if they responded to the website message system.... Sent 3 that way without a reply.

Ok enough of my ranting....back to something more important.... :vapor:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread