Status
Not open for further replies.

xanadu0324

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2013
Hilham, TN, USA
*Disclaimer--most of these are juices I purchased. A couple are ones that were thrown in for free. I am not basing my reviews on getting them for free. They are my honest opinions.*

These have all been vaped in various clearos/cartos/RBAs on my MVP2. Most commonly an iClear16 and a Smoketech rba. As always, these are only my opinions, YMMV :) Also, FYI, none of these have steeped. I grabbed them out of the mail and into my device. Now, on to the review!

Captain Kennady's Revenge: From the website "An ever so delicate blend of Banana, Chocolate, Coffee and what Pirate can leave out Jamaican Rum? Yes that's right Jamaican Rum flavor is finely fused into this treasure chest of flavors."
I definitely taste the chocolate on inhale, almost coffee-ish. Banana comes on the exhale. I don't really taste Rum, but tbh I don't really remember what rum tastes like. Heh. The juice is rather dark as well. I can only imagine as most darker juices this will get better flavor with some steeping time. Even on an RDA at 8 watts I do not get much of a TH at all. Overall, I'd say 7.5/10 but may change after steeping.

Cherry Cotton Candy: I didn't like this one at all. Not because the flavor was bad, it was actually pretty good (and no cherry cough-syrup flavor!) I just really thought I would like a cotton candy vape, and I didn't. Flavor itself 8/10. Personal preference? 4/10 I'd vape it if it was all I had.

Grape Grenade: I think this one needs steeping as well. The flavor is there, like a grape kool-aid, it's just not very strong. If he ever offers flavor shots, I highly recommend it for this one. TH is decent. 7/10 pre-steeped.

Gummi Sharks: Oh this one is GOOD! It's a mix between gummy bears and like...sour patch kids. Almost makes you pucker your lips when you inhale. Nice throat hit, tasty exhale, and the flavor lingers a bit and you get this satisfying "gummy" aftertaste like you actually popped a few in your mouth. 10/10

Peaches & Kreme: OH. MY. GOODNESS. If this came by the bucketload, I would order one. Or five. Currently my ADV. A VERY nice peach flavor with a creaminess behind it. Not the tart taste of peach rings, but not quite a juicy peach you bit into, either. Flavor is wonderful, throat hit is perfect, and a very respectable amount of vapor (which also smells delicious, I must say.) No steeping required whatsoever on this one, but I'm interested to see what it will do to the flavors. 12/10 ;)

Spirit Mint: Very spot-on flavor. Tastes great in an iClear. Smoothness is definitely there, with a cooling sensation. Almost like chewing Doublemint gum. 9/10

The Blue Dragon: I was actually expecting not to like this one AT ALL. Blueberry & Dragon fruit. I have no idea what a dragon fruit is, so I can't say how "right" the flavor is, but I genuinely liked this juice. Not something I would vape all the time, but it's a nice little "wake up your senses" kind of juice. Like, for breakfast or something. Blueberry is there, along with something else (which I assume is dragon fruit lol) All in all 8/10

The Red Dragon: I got this thinking it was cinnamon only, turns out it's cinnamon & menthol. Too listerine-y for me. The cinnamon is very nice tasting, I'd have much preferred this juice as a standalone cinnamon vape, I think. Not for me. 3/10

Thunder Chicken: This juice is supposed to remind you of that nice lady some of us know (or knew), Mary Jane. Without steeping, it smells like pine trees, and tastes like grass. No, not THAT grass. I mean like going into your yard, pulling up some grass, and eating it. Methinks this one will steep for quite a while before I decide to try it again. 2/10

Kowrona & Lime: Holy crap you'd think I was vaping a beer. Smell and taste are eerily good. Been a while since I've had one of these babies (the real one) but from what I DO remember, this vape pretty much takes me there. 8/10

Those are all for now. I'll post more when I've tried a few more flavors, and update once some of these have steeped. I'd like to steep the peaches & kreme, but I don't think it's gonna last long enough for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread