The Vapor Hut juice and coil gunk

Status
Not open for further replies.

snipeslayer

ECF Veteran
Jul 25, 2014
United States
Long time lover of TVH here, specifically RYD4. I drip this juice 99% of the time but i attempted twice to run it in my Crown tank and both times within an hour or two it had killed the coils. I am aware that most 'sweet' juices will kill coils and the like - but is there any tanks/coils (aside from RDTA) that may handle these types of juices effectively or am I at a loss and should just drip it or use an RDTA?

Thanks for any help that can be provided - I am well aware that this might not be something doable, but figured I would ask some pros before I gave up.

*Side note if it comes up - yes, I prepped the Crown coils appropriately as I get over a week of regular usage out of my DIY juices from one coil.

man00ver

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2014
Braselton, GA, USA
it makes you wonder what it is they are using that causes the coils to die so fast.

I'd guess it's their vanilla, and plenty of sweetener.

So your vote is RDTA then?

That's probably the most straightforward solution. It vapes great in my Bellus RTA. I've got Subtank Nanos in my den, so I use those too and rebuild the factory coils at need.

snipeslayer

ECF Veteran
Jul 25, 2014
United States
Yeah, I can get it to work in my Billow v2, but tbh the airflow is beginning to seem quite restrictive vs my crown. I was hoping to have something that would give me closer to RDA type vape, but that I can use on the road without having to 'drip and drive'.

I think you might be right about the vanilla//sweetener. I would never expect something like wookie cookie to ever work in a tank, but I thought that there was a chance for some of the other flavors to work properly. When I DIY my juice i will add sweetener SOMETIMES, but it is always 1-2% MAX and it seems that TVH uses something closer to 5% or better :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread