Status
Not open for further replies.

franklyspeaking

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 17, 2009
Arlington, Texas
www.pharceapp.com
So in my frustration to find a case that would hold all of my ecig stuff (Carts, liquid, batteries, APC, passthrough, atomizers, etc...) I talked my wife into stitching up a little case I drew up.

It works like those fabric tool rolls that hold wrenches and screwdrivers. It can hold eight fully assembled ecigs, a APC and passthrough, extra atomizers, box of carts, and a 30ml of liquid. It works great! :D

See Below:

Attachments

• IMG_0109.jpg
    IMG_0109.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 87
  • IMG_0110.jpg
    IMG_0110.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 81
  • IMG_0111.jpg
    IMG_0111.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 59
  • IMG_0113.jpg
    IMG_0113.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 59

franklyspeaking

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 17, 2009
Arlington, Texas
www.pharceapp.com
A hard case would be nice. I am thinking about backing it in a thick leather. I've also thought about a case design similar to a day planner (does anyone use those anymore?) with a canvas lining similar to the one above. It of course would be split and have room for ecigs on one side, juice, carts, etc.. on the other. Using the day planner concept you could then have one of those ziplock bags that fit on a three ring day planner to use for used carts throughout the day. I'll tinker around. If you are interested in one similar above let me know and we can work out something that is fair. My wife has an etsy store where she makes purses, if you are interested in any of that pm me and I'll send you think. Thanks guys & gals!

Wildsky

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 9, 2009
Nebraska
A hard case would be nice. I am thinking about backing it in a thick leather. I've also thought about a case design similar to a day planner (does anyone use those anymore?) with a canvas lining similar to the one above. It of course would be split and have room for ecigs on one side, juice, carts, etc.. on the other. Using the day planner concept you could then have one of those ziplock bags that fit on a three ring day planner to use for used carts throughout the day. I'll tinker around. If you are interested in one similar above let me know and we can work out something that is fair. My wife has an etsy store where she makes purses, if you are interested in any of that pm me and I'll send you think. Thanks guys & gals!
Frankly, perhaps you can talk your wife into trying "Plastic Canvas" its a plastic that folks do a kind of embroidery on, its firm but pliable. It could be "covered" and create a firmer but still soft case.
Folks that make pet beds and such sometimes use the plastic canvas to make the sides of the beds to make it firmer and to stand upright.

RatPack

ECF Veteran
Feb 12, 2009
Cocoa FL
www.BarkBusters.com
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread