The Vapor Room - Great place and people

Status
Not open for further replies.

KrasH

Moved On
Jul 25, 2012
I have made several orders from The Vapor Room already and have not been disappointed yet. Their products are wonderful and their service is very timely. They run specials each week and include sample size juice in your order,I have not come across one yet I don't like at least a little. They carry some hardware as well as their own in house juices

Quality work and quality product in my opinion, they also run a contest here in the ECF forums each week! How is that for customer service, giving away product every week. Good customer service is the best thing a business can have, it is what will bring customers back and I keep doing so myself. Josh & Jess start you off right with a free 15ml bottle for first time customers. Not a little 3ml or 6ml bottle, 15ml, that is nice little freebie to get things started oh and you still get your free sample size as well with your order. Details on how to get your free 15ml bottle with your first order can be found here - * Sales / Free Stuff

My juice storage has a lot of their product in it now and will continue to do so as long as they keep producing the high quality product they have now.

Tbe Vapor Room - The Vapor Room.net | Vaporize Nicotine | E Cig Atomizers
:headbang:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread