The Vapor Room

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vaping Granny

May 11, 2015
I'll bet its gone out but the postal service hasn't updated it yet. They don't usually scan their received packages until closer to the end of the day.

If it doesn't change status by tonight I'd consider contacting them just to ask what the status is/whether there will be additional delay.
That's status at The Vapor room. Don't have tracking number or anything saying it has been shipped

nyiddle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2014
USA. State: Inebriated.
vaping Granny" data-source="post: 15844800" class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote js-expandWatch">
vaping Granny said:
That's status at The Vapor room. Don't have tracking number or anything saying it has been shipped

That's still not too obscure. I'd definitely wait till the end of the business day and then toss them a friendly email saying, "Hey, what's the situation on order #..?" Odds are they're just a bit backed up from taking off on Memorial Day.

glointhedark

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 5, 2013
Antelope, CA, USA
I have not ordered from them for a while, but they used to have a section on their website with anticipated processing times for orders. The last time I ordered from them, it was stating to allow 2-3 days from the date the order was placed before looking for shipping information. Every time I have ordered from them, I received a shipping notification within their stated processing times.

If it were me, I would give it till tomorrow before I contact them. The one time that I did contact them about an order (my first order from them) they responded in a timely manner via email, and I received a shipping notification later the same day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread