Status
Not open for further replies.

Jagellpuff

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2012
Tacoma, WA
It is that time again, our local vape shop, The Vaporium, is hosting another Vapemeet on March 15th, in Fife, WA at The Poodle Dog!

Here is a link to their event on Facebook! http://www.facebook.com/events/288607047934557/?ref=2

If you are in Western Washington you need to come out and vape with friends! Kim, the owner, donates lots of vape gear to be raffled off, with all proceeds being donated. Typically raffle proceeds go to Wounded Warrior, this time I think she is giving some or all proceeds to CASAA...I am not 100% sure so don't quote me!

We also have a room off the side of the banquet room that we will set up for vape geeks who want to show off mods, share tips for RBAs, or for people who want to learn more about APVs!

Hope you all can come join me and other fellow vapers!

Jagellpuff

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2012
Tacoma, WA
Also Kim will be raffling off a brand new Mayan iHybrid LE!

And she is hoping that the guys from ProVape will come down again...fingers crossed! Last time they came down, they brought one each of the new colors of Provari and debuted them and raffled them off! It is awesome that we are so close to them!

9ball_AJ

On the Snap...
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
You've obviously never seen me stumble...

As long as there are no hills, I will be fine. I am a pro at crawling home from the bar.

Do you follow a "don't ask don't tell policy"! Or a "what happens in Fife (Vegas) stays in Fife"!

LMAO :)

Nope, no policy and no promises. But if I do end up stumbling back to the hotel, I likely won't remember anything to tell...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread