The virus in the aspire nautilus mini question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sue1971

ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2010
Mass
Ok fellow virus users. I just got my nautilus mini today, and loving the virus in it. I'm just wondering if any one else here uses the naut mini (sorry shorting words the more I drink wine tonigh :) ) with the virus, and about how long do the coils last. I usally only got about a good 4-5 days off a protank mini coil before I needed to dryburn or rebuild (if I felt ambitious)

ReigntheGamer

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2014
Ok fellow virus users. I just got my nautilus mini today, and loving the virus in it. I'm just wondering if any one else here uses the naut mini (sorry shorting words the more I drink wine tonigh :) ) with the virus, and about how long do the coils last. I usally only got about a good 4-5 days off a protank mini coil before I needed to dryburn or rebuild (if I felt ambitious)

I haven't used the mini in awhile but The Virus and Wakonda can gunk coils pretty quickly. In my Reo I am rewicking and dryburning at least every three days or so, usually more like two but that's because it's so easy. Your 4-5 day schedule will probably be ok with the mini unless you start noticing a funky taste sooner than that. Don't worry about shorting words, beer makes me do that too. :D

Edited: On page four of this thread the first video I posted you can see my wicks and coils using The Virus and Wakonda. Those were rewicked the night before, they are still vaping just fine. But you can see how brown everything is just from a day and half of hardcore vaping.

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/nicoticket/623415-what-mod-do-you-use-vape-nicoticket-4.html

Last edited:

Sue1971

ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2010
Mass
Oh i've had some pretty thick gunky coils when I'm not lazy. But I just had to try the nat mini becuase of all the hype I've bee reading with the combo of the leaf and mini. thinking of getting a leaf if the sales are good over the holidays. well you know, just because. Can't have to many back ups for back ups...lol

But now I"m reading all the post and now I"m thinking of what is it called a kayfun? :facepalm: I told myself I don't need alot of stuff, but uh oh, I'm still wanting to try everything...

ReigntheGamer

ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2014
Oh i've had some pretty thick gunky coils when I'm not lazy. But I just had to try the nat mini becuase of all the hype I've bee reading with the combo of the leaf and mini. thinking of getting a leaf if the sales are good over the holidays. well you know, just because. Can't have to many back ups for back ups...lol

But now I"m reading all the post and now I"m thinking of what is it called a kayfun? :facepalm: I told myself I don't need alot of stuff, but uh oh, I'm still wanting to try everything...

It happens to us all, I just got a Reo a week and half ago and said I wouldn't need another but my second one will be here Monday. :p

I have heard good things about the Kayfun, even looked into getting one for my mech. But when I got that first Reo I knew a few of them would be all I needed for quite sometime. Well until February when the Woodvil Reo are released again. Can't ever have too many backups.

ReigntheGamer

ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2014
I keep hearing good things about the rio. but right now I'm going back and forth between a tube mod and the box mods..lol I can't seem to find what I like in my hands...(Well I know what I like, but we'll keep it clean :p ) crap, too much wine lol

Hahahaha! At first I was completely put off by the box mods, but once I got one I realized how wrong I was. I mean guys like boxes, ok I quit now too. Your wine and my beer are going to make this thread spiral into a bad place. :D

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
Tch! incorrigible! :lol: lmao smilie.gif

supertrunker

Living sarcasm
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 12, 2012
Texas
I keep hearing good things about the rio. but right now I'm going back and forth between a tube mod and the box mods..lol I can't seem to find what I like in my hands...(Well I know what I like, but we'll keep it clean :p ) crap, too much wine lol

i like the way you think!

T

Newportlocal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 14, 2013
Orange County,Calif.

An Erlkonigin or ErlprinZ will do a better job than a Kayfun, or of course a REO with a BF RDA. Also, Aspire just released the new Atlantis if you want to stick with tanks you don't have to rebuild.

ReigntheGamer

ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2014
An Erlkonigin or ErlprinZ will do a better job than a Kayfun, or of course a REO with a BF RDA. Also, Aspire just released the new Atlantis if you want to stick with tanks you don't have to rebuild.

That Atlantis is a slick tank, got to see them at the vape summit. They were running that thing at like 40 watts and was hitting like a freight train.

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread