The VIVI NOVA v2: Review by JakeTheV&pe

Status
Not open for further replies.

JakeTheV&pe

ECF Veteran
Nov 5, 2011
Winchester UK
Well I thought I should give this little gem a small and to the point review. I purchased this from a chap who runs an online store at a small local vape meet in Southampton on Friday Night. If any of you who turned up read this, it was a plesure meeting you all.

Image: http://img.fw1.biz/resize/75240/novaversion2.jpg/230/280/1/

This little tank has seriously amazed me. When I first filled it up in the morning after purchasing it at a vape meet (was a tad to tipsy to mess about with it on the night
C:%5CUsers%5Cjake.SHB%5CAppData%5CLocal%5CTemp%5Cmsohtmlclip1%5C01%5Cclip_image002.png
) I was slightly sceptical of what to expect from this little thing. And I would like to make clear from now, Boy was I wrong in second guessing it.

It vapes AMAZING, it tastes AMAZING and for £12.99 with 3 spare heads I do not think there is anything to complain about with this.

The tank is clearly marked from 0.00ml to 2.80ml which can be a handy reminder if you are using it all day to keep tabs on how much you are vaping. The construction of the unit feels great (yes its made in china and it is no stainless steel by any means but still it is good).

I have been using this on my Torpedo (LavaTube VVV) ranging from vaping at 3.5v all the way to 4.2v when that extra TH is needed. Every hit has been 100% with no mis-fires. I have had no leaks and no bad burnt tastes etc.

Highly recommended for a budget tank solution with built in changeable heads.

BUT here is the bonus to this item. Not only is it economical to change the small wick/coil heads, You can also rebuild it!.... yes you heard right! This little gem can be rebuilt by someone with a steady hand and a dose of patience. So again for £12.99 to have that as an option is fantastic value.

PS: I am not affiliated in any way to any company/s producing/selling this unit. The above (brief) review is of my personal, non-biased and honest opinion.

I just purchased one recently.Best thing I've found so far. I still don't know which head to use for the best, (most vape), I'm using a mod,(lavatube), that I can set from 3.0-6.0. What setting should I use on the 1.8 head..............setting for the 2.4 head.............setting for the 2.8? Which head should I use to get the most smoke?
thanx,
been HAZED AND AMUSED for so long, for so long I know it's true!

Got-Ta-Go

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2012
OTP Atlanta, Georgia
It's going to always be up to your personal preference depending upon how hot you like your vapor.

My variable voltage baseline "rule of thumb" is to set my voltage +2 higher than the ohms of the device and moderate +/- from there. As examples, a 1.8 ohm device will start at 3.8 volts, a 2.4ohm @ 4.4 volts, and 2.8ohm @ 4.8 volts).

It's going to always be up to your personal preference depending upon how hot you like your vapor.

My variable voltage baseline "rule of thumb" is to set my voltage +2 higher than the ohms of the device and moderate +/- from there. As examples, a 1.8 ohm device will start at 3.8 volts, a 2.4ohm @ 4.4 volts, and 2.8ohm @ 4.8 volts).

thanx, Got-Ta- Go,
I needed that!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread