Jun 15, 2009
hehehehe Gizmodo - Solar Powered USB Bikini - Bikini :lol:

solar-powered-usb-bikini.jpg

I'm guessing it comes with a built in female adapter? :thumb::lol:

Enfield

ECF Veteran
Jun 8, 2009
SE Michigan, USA
Well, the universe just upped the ante on me.

My leaky Janty Stick finally went belly up at about three weeks of age, so I am down to my trusty 510 manual. :mad: I am hoping that Janty USA will be nice about replacing the Stick. I'll have to break out some more 510 parts to piece together a mate for my 510, so I'll have two units up and running (510's run too hot and require too much rest between tokes to go with only one). I'll miss my Stick, it's been a good friend, and turned me on to the 801 atty.

Come on Prodigy! Mama needs you!

Casey@PS

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 14, 2009
Nashvegas
www.OurSongForever.com
This is what is currently on the floor guys:

16708-17277

Keep in mind that we're waiting on a lot of PTs right now, and that's what most of these are for. There are currently 8 Prodigys packaged that are waiting for PTs/adapters, etc. If you ordered just adapters, you're also on the floor waiting for them to come in. Orders for just Prodigy units have gone out in between there. I hope this helps a little bit.

seven

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2009
Fringe HQ Chicago

16708-17277

Keep in mind that we're waiting on a lot of PTs right now, and that's what most of these are for. There are currently 8 Prodigys packaged that are waiting for PTs/adapters, etc. If you ordered just adapters, you're also on the floor waiting for them to come in. Orders for just Prodigy units have gone out in between there. I hope this helps a little bit.

woohoo almost there 17320!!!!!!!

Corki2

ECF Veteran
May 16, 2009
USA, TampaBay, FL
This is not doubt the best anticipation filled order I've ever placed. First I get to anticipate getting on the floor, then I get to anticipate a shipping notification, then I get to anticipate it hitting my mailbox, then I get to anticipate while I'm charging my batteries. Sometimes the anticipation is better than the actual event. I don't think that will be the case this time. I'm enjoying this ride. Meanwhile, I'm happily vaping my 510. Life is good. Thanks for the updates Casey!

Last edited:

starbkjrus

Jun 19, 2009
Reston, Virginia, USA

16708-17277

This is not doubt the best anticipation filled order I've every placed. First I get to anticipate getting on the floor, then I get to anticipate a shipping notification, then I get to anticipate it hitting my mailbox, then I get to anticipate while I'm charging my batteries. Sometimes the anticipation is better than the actual event. I don't think that will be the case this time. I'm enjoying this ride. Meanwhile, I'm happily vaping my 510. Life is good. Thanks for the updates Casey!

I couldn't have said it better. I've never been this happy to be on anyone's floor before. At least without any heavy drinking involved. :lol:

Order 17240 - Placed on 06/24/09 should now be ON THE FLOOR! :thumbs:

JuicedFlavors-Keith

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran

16708-17277

So... a Prodigy 801 with a 901 adapter, should that be OK to ship? Order # 17165, still showing processing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread