The Waiting Room

Status
Not open for further replies.

motorcity57

ECF Veteran
May 11, 2009
I'M RIGHT HERE
ok i understand then that on the floor means , i dunno.
i mean i know that it means you are preparing the order for shipment, so i guess that means i have some clue to what on the floor means.
if you get a chance to tell me more about the floor i would appreciate it very much. i ordered a 901 prodigy & 901 pass-thru, is my prodigy on the floor? waiting for his friend the pass-thru? if so , any guesstimate how long he will be waiting for his friend ?

thx in advance for any reply casey

Gibby

ECF Veteran
Mar 4, 2009
Fairfax, VA
ok i understand then that on the floor means , i dunno.
i mean i know that it means you are preparing the order for shipment, so i guess that means i have some clue to what on the floor means.
if you get a chance to tell me more about the floor i would appreciate it very much. i ordered a 901 prodigy & 901 pass-thru, is my prodigy on the floor? waiting for his friend the pass-thru? if so , any guesstimate how long he will be waiting for his friend ?

thx in advance for any reply casey

Maybe on the PS site a new status of "On Casey's Floor", can be implemented, hahaha. I do think it would be cool.

Casey@PS

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 14, 2009
Nashvegas
www.OurSongForever.com
Order 17050 is the last order that has a Prodigy waiting. The rest of the orders after that are still waiting for Prodigys, pts, adapters, etc. Being on the floor just means that you are in the next queue of 120 orders to ship. It means that I've assembled batteries, chargers, extra atomizers, juice, etc and everything else that goes with your order. We're just waiting for the other items to come in (Prodigys, PTs, adapters, etc).

Don't get confused- this does NOT mean that everything on the floor will ship when stock comes in, we still fill everything in order. So, example- 25 PTs come in [FIGURATIVELY SPEAKING, I DO NOT KNOW WHAT IS COMING IN TODAY!!!!!!] and the first 25 orders with PTs get filled. Make sense?

youtubecommercial

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2009
Florida
This is what is currently on the floor guys:

16708-17277

Keep in mind that we're waiting on a lot of PTs right now, and that's what most of these are for. There are currently 8 Prodigys packaged that are waiting for PTs/adapters, etc. If you ordered just adapters, you're also on the floor waiting for them to come in. Orders for just Prodigy units have gone out in between there. I hope this helps a little bit.

Ok it looks I think that my PT order is on the floor Order#: 16934 and if Im correct it will ship out soon? I also have 2 adapters on a sep order Order#: 17378 so the PT shouldn't have to wait on adapters and Vice- Versa. I still show Processing on both remaining orders. I do have the Prodigy in hand and Loving it!! and that was also a sep order Order#: 16570

Order 17050 is the last order that has a Prodigy waiting. The rest of the orders after that are still waiting for Prodigys, pts, adapters, etc.

I'm bummed.. was under the impression that there were enough Prodigy's for all orders thus far, guess I misunderstood... :(

SavePaperVapor

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2009
Minnesota, USA
hehehehehe.

On the floor means ON THE FLOOR - not fulfilled, not shipped, not in my hot little hands....

But it means ON THE FLOOR! If you're on the floor you (we) are getting closer and are NEARLY there. :)

Topping off my 510 and contentedly vaping..........:thumb:
The 510 is a beast isn't it. Hard to imagine anything better.:)

Momof3

ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2009
Midwest, USA
Other than my 1st AM and last PM vapes (PD 801 5V) I've been using PD 901 w/resistor and an 18650 all day for the last couple of days. Today I took a 510 and PCC which I've been happy with for months as I needed to more easily conceal. Gotta say, not as good anymore. Maybe I need some new 510 batts. I was very happy to get home to my Prodigy. I will probably use the 18650s with the 510 adapter until the Protege gets released. Running 5V all the time will ruin me for anything else.

Today I was hot, tired, anxious and eventually really ticked off, so that may have also helped with my dissatisfaction. I've been hitting the PD 801 5V since I got home. :oops:

Sar

ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2009
New York, NY
The 510 has zero flavor IMO. I like the 510 and the manual, but ZERO flavor. There is nothing like the flavor from a best e cig 901. The best. Yes, you have to top off way more, but the flavor is the best IMO with it.
You know, I have never really understood this kind of claim. I switched from 801 to 901 to 510 early and now I've been using the 510 exclusively for almost 3 months. I could not taste the difference in flavor between 901 and 510 when I switched to 510, but the throat hit and vapor from 510 was what really did it for me.

During the last two days all my 510 stuff crapped for some reason and I had to switch back to my old 901. Wow. The juice from 901 tastes so much better. This is almost shocking. Even the flavors I didn't care for much when vaping 510 taste great. I wouldn't say that 510 has zero flavor, but 901 does bring up more of it. I am really surprised.

I ordered the 901 Prodigy with 510 adapter so I am really looking forward to comparing both when Prodigy arrives.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread