The Waiting Room

Status
Not open for further replies.

starbkjrus

Jun 19, 2009
Reston, Virginia, USA
snip...
I like the 510 and the manual, but ZERO flavor. ...snip

I wouldn't say zero flavor but not a lot. Throat hit and vapor (and manual battery) keep me with the 510. Hoping the Prodigy will supply throat hit, vapor and flavor. :thumb:

(and longer battery life!)

Word on the street says it does. :)

LuckySevens4U

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 8, 2009
USA
I wouldn't say zero flavor but not a lot. Throat hit and vapor (and manual battery) keep me with the 510. Hoping the Prodigy will supply throat hit, vapor and flavor. :thumb:

(and longer battery life!)

Word on the street says it does. :)

Well okay, ya almost NO flavor. And I agree, it keeps me going because of the manual battery and the rotation system I have set up with my power pack and it's been quite surprisingly dependable so far for almost a month. I still can't stand the hardly any flavor aspect to it, but I'm dealing with it because that's all I have. I just can never go back to an auto e cig ever. I'd much prefer to buy the manual sealed 901s out now instead because I have over 100 attys for the 901, but they are from best e cig and they won't work with the new manual 901 batteries. Makes me mad. So I'm just week to week here on this 510 with 1 spare back up of atty and batty and not stocking up on the stuff. Just hanging in there till the right thing comes along that is smaller and works with my 901 attys.

Sar

ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2009
New York, NY
They have been tested and designed only to work with the true 901 attys and the 4075 attys because those are what THEY manufacture. They don't test them nor care to work with competitor's generic 901 attys. But I can assure you, they didn't work when I got one.
I believe you Lucky. I am just curious about what is it specifically about generic 901 attys that would prevent them to work with these batteries. I mean, if you make attys you follow certain specifications to ensure that your product complies with the 901 standard. Otherwise you couldn't really call them 901 attys.

illspeed

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 12, 2009
Denver, CO
They have been tested and designed only to work with the true 901 attys and the 4075 attys because those are what THEY manufacture. They don't test them nor care to work with competitor's generic 901 attys. But I can assure you, they didn't work when I got one.

They being puresmoker do not manufacture atty's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread