the wet box from clouds of vapor

Status
Not open for further replies.

gregg perrelli

ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2009
landing nj
WET BOX REVIEW 22HRs

BACK GROUND- have a BB, chuck, xs xhaler, and a copper. this is my first self feeding mod. I have tried carlos's juice box.

IN HAND FEEL- for being a box not a cinder it still is comfortable to hold. If you do grip it in a fist the button sits between your index and middle finger. I like that the outside is textured; it makes it feel more substantial. the cut out that allows access to the 3 mil bottle is about the size of half a quarter. its just the right size for your finger to squeeze the bottle the right amount for the amount of juice required.

CARTOMIZER- i have used KR-808's in the past but never relay liked them; now i only use them for skiing and white water kayaking trips. the 510 however is substantially better. it still dosent have the same giddy-up as a 510 atty but i still like it. it absorbs the liquid very well and i haven't folded it yet. vapor production is up to par but nothing extraordinary. one thing i do like is that you can remove the top cap easily by hand if you do want to drip from the top. if you wanted you can even put a drip tip on it.

DURABILITY- I have a habit of getting out of my car with my PV on my lap. with the chuck and the BB this isn't and ishue. the wet box might not be as forgiving; only time will tell. the only problem i can foresee it the back plate popping off and the battrie rolling out

FUNCTIONALITY- It works exactly as promised. when you squeeze the bottle it squirts right up into the cartomizer.
three squeeze lasts about the same a 3 drops onto an atty; maybe a little bit longer. i like the fact that i can fill the carto and use it until it starts to dry out and then start squeezing. it comes with two 3mil bottles so you can have a backup or a different flavor. im using one for fruit and candy flavors and the other for tobacco, chocolate and menthol flavors. i have two cartos also marked differently for the same resin. Set up is simple as can be. so im not going to go into that much the only thing i will say is that a 3min bottle is a pain to fill with out making a mess. but im sure if you use a funnel instead of transferring from another bottle it would go easier.

all in all a great product, i will let you know in a week if i brake it:toast:

gregg perrelli

ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2009
landing nj
2 days now. i think the 14500 bat lasts longer in the BB. but i never leave the house with out 3 batts and my chuck; so thats not an issue for me. i have tried the low res 510 atty on it. this produces great vapor however both the atty and the wet box get hotter than they should. iv yet to try a a standerd 510 atty. i dont think i have any left but i will look and let you know how it works out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread