The "What's takeing the postman soooo long thread" support group thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

fivefivesix

ECF Veteran
May 27, 2010
california
^ he he he :)
I just sent something back... for some reason, neither the 801 battery or 801 atty I got would work with any of my other 801 parts, or each other for that matter :( so I sent them back to see if the seller could get them to work. and then I went and ordered a wet box, batteries and several flavors form him, mostly cause I can't stand waiting for my chucks to be born.... now that's some logic for you :p

firefox335

ECF Veteran
May 31, 2010
Ohio
I'm never frustrated with the actual postman. What frustrates me is that my package arrives at 8:00am in my town's sort facility and doesn't arrive at my house until 24hours later. C'mon guys, it's RIGHT THERE!!! Waiting now for a 5 pack of Dunhall Menthol cartos from V4L and a 30ml bottle of the same flavor. V4L is great for sending stuff out in a timely manner. But they screw with your head with their updates. I got an update from them on Wednesday saying that my order was sent. Checked the USPS and found that they actually sent the order out on Monday. A pleasent surprise, but quit torturing me! LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread